UA-12921627-3 Jump to content

May R M F

Wendbert

We have moved into our new bedroom and everyone has been OK with it. Polly didn't bark much tonight, but she was in here so no one would have heard much. It could work better for us, but it is a cooler room than the big bedroom. Oh well, easier to heat when we need to. Petal hammy and the snails are now in the big bedroom. While moving things round I found various missing items, and even some I had forgotten I had and was pleased to see, e.g. some lightweight binoculars and a pair of nearly new trainers which I can't even remember buying.

Good luck for tomorrow, Barney and Helen.

Exhaust still held together with coat hanger so our friends Mike and Stevie hound are picking us up at 8 tomorrow morning for a trip to Cefn Sidan beach before it gets too warm. :biggrin:

• Replies 2.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Rick is trying to sort the forum problems, theres nothing that I can do as the issue is with the hosting company who Rick pays a fortune to so they really should be providing us with a far better service than this, Rick and I spoke about it on Friday and he said he was going to be speaking to them and reading the riot act - sadly we are in their hands unless we decide to change hosts, and the way things have been going that might well be something Rick will have to consider. :flowers:

Good luck Helen & Barney :flowers:

Glad Polly settled OK in the different room Phebe, hope you have a nice beach walk tomorrow. Tis times like this I would love to live near a beach (well most times actually!).

I was looking through some of my photos earlier and this one is just so blimmin cute it almost hurts :wub:

5March2008022iv.jpg

On that note, night folks :wavey:

Morning :wavey:

Nettie - please don't leave :flowers:

Spike's birthday portrait. :wub:

Spikebirthdayportrait.jpg

Spike you are sooo hansum :wub:

You've reminded me I need to water my tubs this morning but won't do it yet cos it's twirly :flowers:

Have a good trip to Gatwick Wenders :flowers:

Edited by merledogs

My RMF, I have an early day tomorrow too Wendy. Barney (my lrse&c boy) and I are off to represent United Retriever Club South West in the UK inter club gundog competition (all done on dummies no animals or anything like that!). We are so excited and I am so proud of my rescue boy to have been picked, whatever may happen tomorrow :wub: Go rescue doggies, go! :biggrin:

Good luck :biggrin:

:wavey: Hello, I am back from my holibobs :flowers:

Hello, hope you had a good time :flowers:

I've just had syrup sponge and custard.

yum. :D

We have moved into our new bedroom and everyone has been OK with it. Polly didn't bark much tonight, but she was in here so no one would have heard much. It could work better for us, but it is a cooler room than the big bedroom.

Exhaust still held together with coat hanger so our friends Mike and Stevie hound are picking us up at 8 tomorrow morning for a trip to Cefn Sidan beach before it gets too warm. :biggrin:

Hope things settle down now you've moved rooms. Have a good time at the beach and hope the exhaust gets fixed. :flowers:

I was looking through some of my photos earlier and this one is just so blimmin cute it almost hurts :wub:

5March2008022iv.jpg

Such a sweet expression :wub: :wub:

Morning :flowers:

I am very impressed that my speedy seeds turned out to be very speedy indeed. (Italian mix lettuce leaves) Planted Wednesday night and seedlings poking through last night. Pity i will be on my holidays when they ready to eat :laugh:

Wow, tis lovely and sunny today. Have sold a card through Folksy and Rob's sold another DVD and a couple more downloads, hooray! :biggrin:

Have to go to the petshop later - any idea what I can get for a MASSIVE mastiff that isn't too expensive to post overseas? The dog is huge, English Mastiff sort rather than bullmastiff.

Morning

Hope you had a good night's kip Owl.

Having a quiet start to the day with a coffee.

Very little comment from Polly, but Wispa kicked off big time at 3.45 a.m. possibly over a fox. She was so wound up I had to stay awake until she settled which was around 5.30. :angry: But had a great trip to the beach, and was home again at half eleven. It was baking hot, just getting too hot for my liking when we left. We all went in the sea and splashed around for ages, even Polly who won't usually venture further than a sedate paddle. She was in up to her neck, letting the waves lift her off her feet. Mike and I jumped straight in wearing shorts & T-shirts and were dry by the time we got to the car. Now having a quiet afternoon.

Edited by owl