UA-12921627-3 Jump to content

May R M F

Wendbert

• Replies 2.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I have just absent mindedly eaten a whole tub of Ben and Jerrys Caramel Chew Chew ice cream while I was watching BGT !! :unsure: x

mmm, sounds nice :D

I don't know why I'm not tired, I've been up since stupid 'O clock and it has been a very long day. :unsure:

off to water my plants now. Might not be back, so have a good evening everyone. :flowers:

I think I am giving up The Refuge - the board is driving me mad. I feel bad about not answering on threads, but it takes so long and I could end up doing serious damage to the laptop which isn't a possibility because I need so for my sanity I am wishing everybody and their dogs and other animals well. :flowers:

I think I am giving up The Refuge - the board is driving me mad. I feel bad about not answering on threads, but it takes so long and I could end up doing serious damage to the laptop which isn't a possibility because I need it so for my sanity I am wishing everybody and their dogs and other animals well. :flowers:

I do understand what you mean its driving us all bonkers , I will really miss your posts and hope you keep popping in whilst the hamsters get additional training and a new wheel

:wavey:

I know I'm not on here much at all these days but I do still think about this forum and the lovely people that make it tick :flowers: Hope you're all very well indeed.

My RMF, I have an early day tomorrow too Wendy. Barney (my lrse&c boy) and I are off to represent United Retriever Club South West in the UK inter club gundog competition (all done on dummies no animals or anything like that!). We are so excited and I am so proud of my rescue boy to have been picked, whatever may happen tomorrow :wub: Go rescue doggies, go! :biggrin:

Edited by tegk68

:wavey:

I know I'm not on here much at all these days but I do still think about this forum and the lovely people that make it tick :flowers: Hope you're all very well indeed.

My RMF, I have an early day tomorrow too Wendy. Barney (my lrse&c boy) and I are off to represent United Retriever Club South West in the UK inter club gundog competition (all done on dummies no animals or anything like that!). We are so excited and I am so proud of my rescue boy to have been picked, whatever may happen tomorrow :wub: Go rescue doggies, go! :biggrin:

Go go go go our special Barney boy :wub: No-one could be more prouder than me of our LRSE&C boy :wub: