UA-12921627-3 Jump to content

May R M F

Wendbert

• Replies 2.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Afternoon

I've had a torrid time trying to log on here today.

Pleased you got a good price on the car Verity :flowers:

Have a great weekend Kazz :flowers:

:GroupHug: Barbara.

Mindy don't worry about Ivy. Chop it back as much as you want to. The darn stuff will always grow back.

I don't think you have to pay to get in Ange if you're not selling stuff.

It's been really hot here today. Took me by surprise as I left the house with my big coat. I was a bit late for the bus so have had to carry it around. I had quite a good day in work and had a laugh with the boss :mellow: We may have turned a corner.

Seriously, no :sick01:

:unsure:

I've had a torrid time trying to log on here today.

It's been really hot here today. Took me by surprise as I left the house with my big coat. I was a bit late for the bus so have had to carry it around. I had quite a good day in work and had a laugh with the boss :mellow: We may have turned a corner.

I've had huge problems getting on too. It took five attempts to reply to Marion's birthday thread :angry:

Glad you had a better day

Norty Polly :wub:

:GroupHug: For poorly Fugees

Well done Billtdog :flowers:

Have a fab time Kazz :flowers:

:GroupHug: Spin4me

Thank crunchie it's Friday, it's been a horrible week, and next week doesn't look likely to be any better. Anyhoo, it's the weekend, so hopefully tomorrow will be good. It's a special day for someone in the House of houndz. The steak is on standby. :ph34r_anim:

:angry: arse biscuits :angry:

I was just having my dinner , lovely salad , cous cous and toasted sun flower seeds and part of one of my rear tooth cracked and come off

3 things

thats tommorow fannying around trying to get an emergancy dental appointment ( with all the extra costs )

I can't find the bloody bit that cracked off :blush02:

and I can't finish my dinner ( ouch ) and can only drink on the other side in little sips

Random Proud Mummy Moment

Charis rang me at work today to say she had passed her driving test...............I didnt even know she was taking it.............she kept it quiet as she was nervous..................woohoo i have a child that can drive me anywhere :biggrin:

:GroupHug: to all in need today :wub:

:angry: arse biscuits :angry:

I was just having my dinner , lovely salad , cous cous and toasted sun flower seeds and part of one of my rear tooth cracked and come off

3 things

thats tommorow fannying around trying to get an emergancy dental appointment ( with all the extra costs )

I can't find the bloody bit that cracked off :blush02:

and I can't finish my dinner ( ouch ) and can only drink on the other side in little sips

:ohno02: :GroupHug:

Ouch!!! You know what you need to do?

Be polite even if it hurts like hell hunny. :GroupHug: Give her a big enough rope. I had that when my mum died 4 years ago. :( I had to bite my tongue for my Dad's sake. :ohmy: Beleive me it was difficult but I did it. You need to be the stronger one here and hold it together.

I know that sounds harsh hun. but that is what you need to do. :GroupHug: You know we are all here for you. I do know how it feels to lose a Mum and so do a few of us here. :GroupHug:

Thanks, Kaz. I should have read your advice before I asked one cousin to uninvite the other. all kinds of sh1t are now hitting the fan. Oh joy! :unsure:

Edited by Spins4me

Well that would have been my thought, sorry it's causing problems for you :GroupHug:

Thanks, Ange. At this rate it's going to end up like a soap opers funeral with a fight at the end! I also found out today that Mum's solicitor seems to have lost her will.

Hell''s bells - what is going on????? :unsure: :unsure: :unsure:

Well i've managed to get on via my blackberry but has taken much patience!! Am reading but too hard to reply to much - sorry!

On way home from funeral at last, been a very long painful day and dragging it out doesn't even begin to explain it. Worse still it was very born again Christian - not meaning to offend anyone but personally I think preaching about conversion at a funeral is just out of order! Anyway, home by midnight I hope....