UA-12921627-3 Jump to content

May R M F

Wendbert

• Replies 2.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

. I hope they hurry up I want a kip!

I may need a nap very shortly, I have been sitting in the garden and may have drunk three glasses of wine :rolleyes: Tis making me a bit squished! :laugh: All the other lightweights are indoors, but it is lovely out here under the parasol, with a bit of a breeze blowing. :biggrin:

Angela's cards are FAB and look great hung on the wall

angepics073.jpg

mm is so like my mikey

Lovely :flowers:

Edited by houndzrus

Back from the rally. I didn't buy the bike. It was too heavy. We broke down on the M42 on the Yammie :rolleyes: Got back to Redditch 9pm Friday night then picked up the car. :rolleyes:

Lovely people in Ripley at the Rally. Good job really as I had to borrow a skid lid and cadge a lift home. Long story, but moral is you can't just have a bloke as a friend :mad:

you can just have blokes as friends ( I have loads ) but sometimes are are certain blokes you can't have as freinds and I guess thats what you mean :flowers:

sorry it all went Pete Tong for you :GroupHug:

the dogs have been shut in the living room since they were first on their way. they said they would be back in an hour for it. Ive just emailed him, to say the dogs are still shut in the living room and id like my tea

ggggggggggggggrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr

the dogs have been shut in the living room since they were first on their way. they said they would be back in an hour for it. Ive just emailed him, to say the dogs are still shut in the living room and id like my tea

ggggggggggggggrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr

How bloomin' annoying, what a waste of time. :angry: :flowers:

4 hours they have been shut away. Its lovely and cool in the living room, but thats not the point

:( Can't you let them out now? :unsure:

I have some planting to do and then some sitting in the sun I reckon. :cool04:

I think you have earnt it :flowers:

I have new potatoes cooking and chicken wrapped in bacon in the oven. Salad is done too. Unfortunately, | have drunk all the wine! :rolleyes: Ah well., nice cuppa tea methinks :rolleyes: