UA-12921627-3 Jump to content

May R M F

Wendbert

• Replies 2.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Am back from the British Superbikes at Thruxton - was some super racing. We are now catching up with all the other bike racing that was happening today also.

It's been a busy busy weekend and i'm knackered. Sooo looking forward to my 5am start for work tomorrow :rolleyes:

Marge you don't have to go indoors yet. I want to have my tea out there but Martyn doesn't want to.

I had my dinner outside :biggrin: I have watered my plants and have been in for a while now. Had a bath and am watching A night in the museum and just chillin'. Tis quite pleasant here now, not too hot. :)

I may be sick I'm that excited :rolleyes:

I'm also making a complete pig of myself with my burger...

42 minutes until closing :boldred:

Don't be sick, that's a waste of a good burger! Have fun :flowers:

Really glad you are pleased with the cards Becks :flowers: The beach one is one of my favourite photos ever :wub:

AngelaChapman1-NBGallery.jpg

I love the photo - and it holds very happy memories of a wonderful day too :)

RMQ: Am I the only Fugee that can make a bottle of wine last three nights? :unsure: :laugh:

Marion, my apologies, I thought I had posted earlier to say I was sorry to hear George had had a seizure, but I don't seem to have - so :GroupHug: :GroupHug: for both of you.

Mine lasted two :unsure:

Well that's pretty good :laugh:

One of the guys coming over for Rob's music festival next year from the US, does a lot of (successful) metal detecting. He's going to bring over a metal detector for us to buy (assuming we have money by then!) and as he's going to be staying in the UK for a week hopefully, he's going to take us out detecting. I have wanted to have a go at that for ages, am very excited!

Almost all my tee shirts (and one quite expensive M&S top) have small holes at aroound the level of my navel. I'm beginning to wonder if there's something living in it that pops out and chews holes in my clothes OR (even more scarey) has my navel developed teeth?? :shiftyeyes_anim: