UA-12921627-3 Jump to content

May R M F

Wendbert

• Replies 2.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Aww Wiggle. You always bring a smile to my face - just what I need today.

It's my Dad's anniversary today. 18 years and I still expect him to walk in the door with his hair combed over from one side (flapping a bit if it's been a windy day), a glint in his eye and teasing me by calling me his baby (I was nearly 25 when he died and he always called me his baby, I'm the youngest and was very much Daddy's little girl).

Thinking of you lots today Dad. Your baby still loves you very much :mecry:

I'm also thinking of all those who are missing loved ones today :GroupHug:

Edited by Mags

Trevor has left. He spent his last night here on tuesday.

The children have managed to spill a 2.5 litre tin of satinwood paint all over Ellis's BRAND NEW floor, rug, chair, bed and MY quilt cover. They were "just building a den"

I want to kill them.

My life is s***.

It's not going to be easy for a wee while, Mel, but things will improve. Hang on in there, try to be tolerant with the kids, and be good to yourself. It's weird for all of you at the moment. :GroupHug:

Melps :GroupHug:

RMF1 Thanks to the relentless efforts of my canine personal trainer I am now fit enough to jog a quarter of a mile uphill at some speed.

RMF2 An owl jogging is like a tigger climbing trees - it can be done but it is a really bad idea.

RMF3 A person driving to catch a train should always assume that the nearest parking space will be at least a quarter of a mile away and plan accordingly.

:laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

It's my Dad's anniversary today. 18 years and I still expect him to walk in the door with his hair combed over from one side (flapping a bit if it's been a windy day), a glint in his eye and teasing me by calling me his baby (I was nearly 25 when he died and he always called me his baby, I'm the youngest and was very much Daddy's little girl).

:GroupHug:

I am still in bed and feel like shite

I am going to have to get up to take the dogs for a walk as even though they have access to the garden Noah has told me he needs a poo and it has to be in the park

we did 25 minutes in the woods and Noah had not 1 but 2 poos , however I feel like I have done a 25 mile walk and 6 rounds with Henry Cooper

on the bright side Dogstars cheque for 1st quarter from easyfundrasing has just come in and that has cheered me right up

Sam :GroupHug: Sorry to hear you are poorly. Try to get some rest if you can

Trevor has left. He spent his last night here on tuesday.

The children have managed to spill a 2.5 litre tin of satinwood paint all over Ellis's BRAND NEW floor, rug, chair, bed and MY quilt cover. They were "just building a den"

I want to kill them.

My life is s***.

Mel, I hope you have someone you can talk to. :GroupHug:

Hello :wavey:

Hope everyone is ok :flowers:

Still got stuff to sort out, mostly work related but seeing a solicitor tomorrow afternoon :unsure:

The boys are fine, Wiggle especially, as he has a new toy - Hoopie :biggrin:

Day344_7.jpg

(He does also fetch it, as well as wearing it :rolleyes: )

Awww :wub:

Mags :GroupHug:

My internet connection and phone went off this morning :rolleyes: Taking the 3 reprobates out I realised why. Ther were 3 blokes scratching their heads looking down a hole on the main road about 8 this morning. :laugh: It took them till 11 to get the connection back, plonkers :laugh:

Sorry Mags I was so wrapped up in being a self pitying poorly squirrrel I missed your post :GroupHug:

:GroupHug: Mags

:GroupHug: Sam

:GroupHug: Melp

:GroupHug: Spins

:GroupHug: for anyone that I have forgotten.

When I lost my job last year and only had my DLA to live on I went bankrupt. It wasn't an easy choice (I felt humiliated) but it was the only thing I could do. However it solved most of my financial problems,took a huge burden off my shoulders and gave me peace of mind and I got the news this morning that I have been given early discharge so I am no longer a bankrupt! :partytime: :circle: so when I get my compensation through for mycar accident I get to keep the money. That is,unless Ebbi needs an op and then I dare say my compensation will just about cover the cost. But I am pleased that I have been discharged and I can breathe again. x

Edited by ranirottie