UA-12921627-3 Jump to content

May R M F

Wendbert

Ive been to the vets again (im sure nice noo vet thinks im stalking him :rolleyes: ) this time with 12 year old female ferret with an adrenal tumour whom i thought had reached the end and was booked in for pts, only to be made out to be a liar when i got there as she stomped around climbed up his sleeve and bit him when he tried to remove her from around his neck, apparently the tumour hasnt got bigger shes just fat, and the loss of weight to her front end is muscle wastage cos shes old and lazy :rolleyes: so ive brought her back home again :)

However i also took henry sharpei blunty dog for his tardak jab which he has had since his prostatal abscess last year and although we just dealt with the problem at the time without looking into what had caused it, it now looks like it was caused by prostate cancer and that it has now spread :( there was and still is nothing we can do about it as because of his age and a previous stroke putting him under is not an option. so hes under close observation for any more changes :(

Very sorry to hear about Henry, will keep him in my thoughts :GroupHug: Good news for the ferret though :flowers:

• Replies 2.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Trevor has left. He spent his last night here on tuesday.

The children have managed to spill a 2.5 litre tin of satinwood paint all over Ellis's BRAND NEW floor, rug, chair, bed and MY quilt cover. They were "just building a den"

I want to kill them.

My life is s***.

Melf I'm sorry Henry is poorly :GroupHug:

Sorry Mel :GroupHug:

can you claim on house contents insurance? - no consolation I know to whats going on but try and stay strong :GroupHug: :GroupHug:

Mel :flowers:

Nige, they were happy to sign the dog over but they wanted to know where he was living and drop him off at the foster home. I know full well they will turn up in a week wanting him back and its not fair to put that on the foster home. Unfortunately the dog is still living in the flat but I don't have the time at the moment to mess the rescue around with the will they wont they. They have my number if they change their mind.

Just popping in before dinner to ask if anyone wants some pastry? I was in a rush before going up for a shower, so put a whole roll of puff pastry in the oven, to make a pie lid. It's come out HUGE! Any takers, speak now or forever go hungry. :laugh: :laugh:

pastry.jpg

No one? :worried_anim:

Ah well, have to eat it ourselves then :ninja:

The children have managed to spill a 2.5 litre tin of satinwood paint all over Ellis's BRAND NEW floor, rug, chair, bed and MY quilt cover. They were "just building a den"

I want to kill them.

My life is s***.

you are going through a huge period of change no wonder you feel stressed , do you have people you can talk to ?

Usually I feel fairly ok about death, but these last couple of weeks I feel very stuck in a childish "its not fair" place. Between my aunt dying, my uncle being on limited time with MS, the gorgeous Malcolm going and now another friend's dear lovely dog being PTS this afternoon, I hate it. Feel so utterly helpless

:GroupHug:

Is squirrel flu worse than man flu?

I think man flu is terminal, if not, once infected, you get it again and again at regular intervals :flowers:

No damage done, just some snarling and a head butt, he did manage

to pin all 3 in there and tell them off, eventually

:laugh: :laugh:

I'm shattered today for some reason. Can't get motivated since arriving home apart from walking dogs.

Maybe you've overdone things at the weekend, time for a little break :liebe94:

sorry to hear that Mel :flowers:

Hope all the poorly peeps feel better soon. :flowers:

:GroupHug: Henry

It's been a very long day today, got soaked walking to clients and battled with the brolly in the wind. The car is going in to have a new pump fitted on Monday, good news is, I get a courtesy car. Bad news is, if this doesn't fix the problem, the next option will be mega expensive. (On top of all the expense so far). :(

Melps :GroupHug:

Sorry to hear about Henry, Rumpole :GroupHug:

RMF1 Thanks to the relentless efforts of my canine personal trainer I am now fit enough to jog a quarter of a mile uphill at some speed.

RMF2 An owl jogging is like a tigger climbing trees - it can be done but it is a really bad idea.

RMF3 A person driving to catch a train should always assume that the nearest parking space will be at least a quarter of a mile away and plan accordingly.

I've been trying all night well not all night but the bit of time I've had to get on here and keep getting booted off :rolleyes:

Trying to catch up after being awol at my sons for a few days.

Mel whats a bit of paint, you have a new life if you want it just wiating for you, go enjoy it. :flowers:

I am so sorry about Mal, it was the first thread I tried to reply to but the board was't working for me , hopefully this post will get through, my thoughts are with you :GroupHug:

I am still poorly and my head hurts and my neck hurts and my back hurts and my throat hurts and I have a cough and I am sneezing and when I do either it hurts

Sam "self pitying" Squirrel

P.s did I mention it hurts ?

Hope you are less hurty today :flowers:

Morning :flowers:

at last im here and forgotten what I was going to say, im sure it was vital lol

got a man coming oerrrr to look at the loft for insulation, between 9 and 12, so garden has been cleaned, so has the kitchen, dog beds in the wash. Why, hes looking in the loft lol

I hope Billy, Barbara and melp are ok today, hugs to you xxx

and anyone else I have missed :flowers:

Hello :wavey:

Hope everyone is ok :flowers:

Still got stuff to sort out, mostly work related but seeing a solicitor tomorrow afternoon :unsure:

The boys are fine, Wiggle especially, as he has a new toy - Hoopie :biggrin:

Day344_7.jpg

(He does also fetch it, as well as wearing it :rolleyes: )