UA-12921627-3 Jump to content

May R M F

Wendbert

Big :GroupHug: 's for Andrea and Laura :GroupHug:

Remember I found something odd in my fruit salad the other week and sent the odd item back to Tesco? I received a letter today saying they were looking into it etc and enclosed a £5 moneycard :wink:

• Replies 2.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Once again I had a crap night sleep and an even crapper day at work. There is lots going on at work and the atmosphere is so tense most of the time. I made a throw away comment today in an attempt to be jolly and think it might have got me in trouble. :mecry: Not sure how much more I can take of this rubbish! Sorry for self-indulgence but I have an OH who is having a tough time at work and daughter who is stressing about exams and leaving school/friends behind. I feel like I am supposed to be everyone else's rock but can't do it today! :mecry:

Don't worry about your throw away comment - if it was a lighthearted whatever then you shouldn't be in trouble. I'm a sarkey one liner type of person and sometimes they just slip out. Please don't stress it's not worth it :GroupHug: (this is the pot calling the kettle black btw after my woe is me night yesterday :D ). Has your luffley OH not got any Baileys secreted about his person to cheer you up :flowers:

ewww

ive been wondering what the smell was the last 2 days, wondered if it was me lol

Freddie is bunged up, its all in his bum and tail. him being a sheltie thats a lot of hair!

Ill pulled and cut off what I can but there is a load and hes going for me if I try and get any more

think it might be a vet job tomorrow

if ive survived the smell all night

Poor Freddie! :GroupHug: :GroupHug: Years ago we had a Beardie cross who had similar trouble. We had to keep the hair around her rear v short all the time and even then it would get in a state. It was ok when she was young but was quite a problem as she aged.

Edited by Spins4me

Don't worry about your throw away comment - if it was a lighthearted whatever then you shouldn't be in trouble. I'm a sarkey one liner type of person and sometimes they just slip out. Please don't stress it's not worth it :GroupHug: (this is the pot calling the kettle black btw after my woe is me night yesterday :D ). Has your luffley OH not got any Baileys secreted about his person to cheer you up :flowers:

Nope! I have wine in the fridge but an refraining from getting rat@rsed as I might get breath tested at work! :rolleyes: Its not just the comment. that just adds to a really pants situation that I 'happen' to be involved in. :(

Wiggle received a message via his blog today:

:unsure:

:unsure: Saffy said............ Hi Wiggle!! :wub:

:angry: I have been kicked off here too many times tonight.

Please have a :GroupHug: :flowers: if needed, my patience has run out with trying to read back :unsure:

Here's a little visitor we had every day in the POD. He cleaned up all the (cake and croissant) crumbs. Good lad :wub:

DSCF2006.jpg