UA-12921627-3 Jump to content

May R M F

Wendbert

I am finding it hard to describe how I feel right at this moment - I should be sad, I should feel devastated, I do feel very angry indeed but without the sorta emotional feeling of anger more a cold cold cold numb hard anger - I have just found out that my grandmother died over 4 weeks ago and that the funeral etc all took place without I or my brother or our mother being informed by my fathers brother - I am indescribably disgusted - my father will be absolutely spinning in his grave at the way his brother has treated us since he died this being the latest in a long line of greed fuelled slaps in the face. Long before my grandmother died my mother bumped into my step aunt in Morrisons wearing the jewellry that had been promised my mother in my grandmothers will and most unlike my mum she actually spoke up and asked about it - to be told that granny had given it to Pam who "knew nothing of the will" - all complete b*****ks as we all have a copy of the will - it was following that that my uncle stopped all contact with our side of the family, and not long after that when my mum went to visit my gran found that she'd been moved to a home and we didn't know where she was... now we learn she died and we were not told, none of us were given any opportunity to say goodbye or attend the funeral no doubt too the ring I have been promised since I was born will either have "dissapeared" or the will will have miraculously been changed - like I said disgusted and cold isnt even beginning to describe how I am feeling - it's really weird - I just feel icey. I've spoken to my brother and wont repeat what he said, but his anger is different to mine and tho he's the hard man it's me that has the worse temper and yet I'm not feeling that red hot rage - just this icey empty calm. My uncle made a promise to my father before he died that he would always be there for us and take care of my mother - and this is how he kept that promise? Well I am making dad a promise too - Michael will know exactly what I think of him and exactly how his brother and his father would think of him, that side of the family is now dead to me.

Thats awful that they would do that.

• Replies 2.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I am finding it hard to describe how I feel right at this moment - I should be sad, I should feel devastated, I do feel very angry indeed but without the sorta emotional feeling of anger more a cold cold cold numb hard anger - I have just found out that my grandmother died over 4 weeks ago and that the funeral etc all took place without I or my brother or our mother being informed by my fathers brother - I am indescribably disgusted - my father will be absolutely spinning in his grave at the way his brother has treated us since he died this being the latest in a long line of greed fuelled slaps in the face. Long before my grandmother died my mother bumped into my step aunt in Morrisons wearing the jewellry that had been promised my mother in my grandmothers will and most unlike my mum she actually spoke up and asked about it - to be told that granny had given it to Pam who "knew nothing of the will" - all complete b*****ks as we all have a copy of the will - it was following that that my uncle stopped all contact with our side of the family, and not long after that when my mum went to visit my gran found that she'd been moved to a home and we didn't know where she was... now we learn she died and we were not told, none of us were given any opportunity to say goodbye or attend the funeral no doubt too the ring I have been promised since I was born will either have "dissapeared" or the will will have miraculously been changed - like I said disgusted and cold isnt even beginning to describe how I am feeling - it's really weird - I just feel icey. I've spoken to my brother and wont repeat what he said, but his anger is different to mine and tho he's the hard man it's me that has the worse temper and yet I'm not feeling that red hot rage - just this icey empty calm. My uncle made a promise to my father before he died that he would always be there for us and take care of my mother - and this is how he kept that promise? Well I am making dad a promise too - Michael will know exactly what I think of him and exactly how his brother and his father would think of him, that side of the family is now dead to me.

Been on the end of that stick myself. It is disgusting, actually it's more than disgusting it's corrupt. As hateful as you feel right now their greed will never bring them happiness.

snow, that is so horrible. :GroupHug:

Cute baby Riley girl pic :)

Lesley, I think you missed a bit from Dee. She lost 2 employees, one twonk and one good one.

Ive just re read it twice and just realised that yes the £15,000 one is different and going. Bit of a coincidence and an awful gap to fill.

Morning :tired:

my best pal Jeanette AKA Rab died today, I tried very hard to stop her destroying herself with alcohol,but in the end I had to withdraw before my heart broke, as she wouldn't stop

I hope we can lie in cabbage fields again and look at the stars together one day.

So sorry Laura :GroupHug:

Snow :GroupHug:

RMF : I am off to south Brum today (I should just move to the bluddy midlands the amount of time I spend there :rolleyes: )

Morning :flowers:

:GroupHug: Snow :GroupHug:

:GroupHug: Wendy, hope you are ok :flowers:

This morning, I am mostly loving this pic of Jacko's eye that Darren took at the weekend when he was showing off his camera to his dad. Jacko is my soul dog and my reflection is in his eye :mecry: :wub: :wub:

DSC_4959.jpg

I thought it was his colleague that Sherlock was upset at losing not twonk :unsure:

:blush02:

That's correct! I almost waved twonk out the door (after resisting saying asking how the hell he blagged his way to the job he's got but I didn't - i figured him leaving for Cambodia was a dream come true for us both)... and nearly begged my assistant to stay

ooops sorry misread your first post

I would still look at succession planning and also get a handle on who the headhunter is. If your company is doing well and you have a good team you will attract headhunters.

I am so sorry to read all of the above, to think people would act in such a dreadful way for a few pieces of jewerally is so sad. I undertsand jeweally can have monetary value and emotional value to people but hardly worth them plotting and planning in such a manner. To not advise you of your Grandmothers passing is such a low act and one that they will have to live with for the rest of thier lives

could you maybe arrange a memorial service that you and your family can attend , I know its not the same as attending a funeral but it might give you all some peace

Been on the end of that stick myself. It is disgusting, actually it's more than disgusting it's corrupt. As hateful as you feel right now their greed will never bring them happiness.

indeed it won't , that type of greed eats away at the soul no matter how they try and dress it up or down

morning

:GroupHug: Laura. Sometimes you just cant help people on self destruct. I hope in time the good memories shine through the bad moments

:GroupHug: Snow. Karma - it will come back to them but I know thats no comfort right now.

Its cold and dull here today. I hope this better weather that southerners always boast about is going to be in London over the weekend while Im on tour :laugh:

Morning - didn't sleep well last night - still not feeling any recogniseable form of anger still feeling this hard cold feeling - bothers me a bit tbh its not like me to be so cold and unemotional, ironically Rob is bloody furious angry and vicious - it should be me that feels like that not him - he's fuming for me I'm just sitting here trying to comprehend why my uncle would think what he did was justifiable, how on earth he can possibly live with himself doing what he did, clearly he has NONE of the sense of honour and doing what's right that my father had and brought us up to have. I'm also trying to figure out whether I should have done more to try and find where she was and gone to see her ... but I was and still am angry over the way she & my uncle behaved when my dad was dying, my mum, my brother and even Rob believes they shortened my fathers life and caused him and my mum a great deal of grief and stress when they least needed it - weirdly they have always been incredibly angry over that, and I've always just almost been an onlooker with it not feeling that same raw emotion, mum cried last night, my brother was growling and raw, Rob's snarling and spitting and lashing out - and here's me, cold, calm and unemotional again .... weird.