Wendbert

• Replies 2.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Morning. It's February and therefore another step closer to spring :pinkie:

Sending gentle hugs for Sparky. Hope he's better soon :GroupHug:

MB congratulations to you and Charlie :flowers:

RMF I have not tried out the blue cheese scone recipe as I had a breakthrough with Bubbles. She willingly climbed out of her cage and sat in my hands for a little bit of carrot (which she has done before - usually eats it then goes back in her cage scowling) but then she got all silly and snuggly under my chin. I luffs my crosspatch ginga hamsta :wub:

Awww, she luffs her new mummy :wub:

Sending lots of healing thoughts for Beenzie and Nog :GroupHug:

RMF : Tis a tad on the cold side this morning, brrrr.

Morning! :wavey:

We all had a very long very nice sleep, and Sparky appears to feel a bit better in himself today - fanks Alex! :flowers: In fact I appear the only one who's up at the moment, Sparks had a wee in the yard and Malcolm swapped the bed for his sofa, Sparky disappeared back off to bed and Kiera never even stirred - lazy moo! :laugh:

We'll be going for a long-ish walk later, will wrap up warm and put Mal his coat on cos it seems to be cold outside - brrrrr!

its snowing here

it is so dangerous here at the moment,

lots of timber being washed up on the beach over the past few days and many people coming to collect it, which is great, but, its blowing a hoolie and the waves are hooge, people are sliding down the 7 ft shingle ridge that the waves have pushed up to get the timber and its only a matter f time till someone gets swept out. Someone's dog did yesterday, I don't take mine on the beach in this weather.

Vena has had a bad week and has been piddling everywhere, she doesn't like the high winds as they blow things about which might get her.

I am contemplating haveing my lower arms tattooed which would mean always wearing long sleeves at school