UA-12921627-3 Jump to content

February R M F

Wendbert

• Replies 2.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Its snowing here too and settling. :biggrin: Greys mum I'll take your snow too. I have work tomorrow and dont want to go. :laugh:

I looked like a michelin man over the hills with the dogs but ended up being really toasty and was uncovering to be able to breathe. :laugh:

I was surprised at how many people were out with dogs / kids in the awful freezing wind and snow. I suppose people try and make the most of it (snow) as it could all be gone tomorrow. :rolleyes:

Am I the only idiot that puts black washing in the machine after washing the dogs bedding? :rolleyes: I now have uniforms full of yellow Saffy hairs and thats after wiping and hoovering the machine out. :rolleyes:

Its snowing here too and settling. :biggrin: Greys mum I'll take your snow too. I have work tomorrow and dont want to go. :laugh:

I looked like a michelin man over the hills with the dogs but ended up being really toasty and was uncovering to be able to breathe. :laugh:

I was surprised at how many people were out with dogs / kids in the awful freezing wind and snow. I suppose people try and make the most of it (snow) as it could all be gone tomorrow. :rolleyes:

Am I the only idiot that puts black washing in the machine after washing the dogs bedding? :rolleyes: I now have uniforms full of yellow Saffy hairs and thats after wiping and hoovering the machine out. :rolleyes:

It must be on it's way, cos it has stopped here. Now out to work. Byeeeee. :wavey:

after almost 12 months in kennels buster the child and dog unfriendly bulldog/staffie cross has just gone on trial to an experienced child and dog free home :partytime: please keep everything crossed that the trial results in an adoption he so deserves a good home at last

fingers and toes crossed for him, he looks gorgeous

after almost 12 months in kennels buster the child and dog unfriendly bulldog/staffie cross has just gone on trial to an experienced child and dog free home :partytime: please keep everything crossed that the trial results in an adoption he so deserves a good home at last

bulldogcrossjpg.jpg

Everything crossed for him. I really hope it works out for him. :partytime:

Our snow is still fluttering gently. I just hope it doesnt stop and settles. :biggrin:

Wendy, thanks for organising the walk, it was great and is was sunny most of the time. Bertie finally settled down to snooze an hour after we got home, he's had to go out in the garden several times to check for smells of norty cats who might had the audacity to walk across the garden while he's was off on his walk. :laugh:

Rio and Indy were most put out to find that my 'treat pocket' was empty when I got home............. can't imagine why!

Oh I luffs Pickle, even when he's grubby! :laugh: