UA-12921627-3 Jump to content

February R M F

Wendbert

• Replies 2.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

How can the weather forecast on t'internet possibly say "light snow showers all day", and the 24 hours weather forecast on the same page for the same place (here!) say "snow showers at 10.00 pm tonight". :wacko:

My guess is that we'll get nothing - as per usual - we didn't last time - no-one else could move for snow, and we were just snow-less!

Since Daisy came, three years ago, we've had one afternoon of snow - and I quite literally had to get the camera out, and I managed one photo before it melted!

Edited by Mrs B

Its very very cold here this morning brrrrr

where has january gone

That is quite a big decision Laura, I was a bit like that too when I had my hand tattooed but then decided at my age I will do what I want and sod it, but I am not in your profession. Full sleeve tops wouldnt be too much of a hinderance as long as the school has decent air flow so you wouldnt get too hot in the summer

:wub: shep

random pre bath grubby sulky pickle pic

DSCF4661.jpg

this may be followed by random murdered husband pics as the reason for pickles grubbyness is OH's decision to go through the living room with the ash from the woodburner liberally sprinkling it all over my 'still damp from my hard work cleaning it' rug, which was then transferred to pickle by the rolling about on said rug method :rolleyes:

:wub: Shep :wub: He's looking amazing - thank you Sam and everybody at Dogstar for the work you do with all th animals :flowers:

:GroupHug: for Vena for the scary wind. Our old family dog hated the wind and things that blew around in it too - she did get better but I don't think she was ever as traumatised as Vena.

:wub: Pickle - Mel, I'm sure your OH was just providing Pickle with an interesting substrate to roll in :rolleyes: Wendy - I hope you find your hat!

Morning :wavey:

Have a lovely walk in VW today folks, hope it stays relatively warm for you.

Am auctioning some of my cards to raise some much needed money for Dogstar:

http://www.therefuge.org.uk/forums/index.php?showtopic=45291

It's cold here and rather windy. I'm not sure our plans for an afternoon out are going to happen or whether we will light the stove early and do lots of snuggling :unsure: