UA-12921627-3 Jump to content

February R M F

Wendbert

• Replies 2.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Yey page 1!! Ive never been on page 1 ! :partytime:

Hope the walk tomorrow goes well. We need to organise another closer to us :biggrin: Me & Lou are getting withdrawel symptons from not having seen any fugees since before Christmas

Is Sarah (Muckyhen) ok? Havent seen her about for a while :unsure:

Edited by lil_angel

Poor Nog has arrived back from visiting Wales with Rob with a nasty graze on his back leg - from what they can work out he's banged into something, it's only shallow but right on the thigh joint and is obviously sore - he walks on it and bears weight on it, but when getting up or down he's very gingerly moving and the fist steps on moving are with that leg held off the ground. He's let me take a look and done the usual look mum it hurts so I need more cuddles and nice fings to eat cos I am a brave soldier thing ... and it's perfecly clean and nothing in it but a wee bit swollen. As it's right on the joint and over the muscle I've given him a dose of metacam to hopefully bring the swelling down a bit and make him more comfy, but I suspect it's bruised - I have arnica cream but am loath to use it as he's been licking the area and I'm not sure if it would be safe for him to ingest - does anyone know if I can use it or sudocream if it's likely to be licked off?

Tracy, is there anything in the arnica cream that would cause problems? I'm just thinking arnica itself is ok to be taken internally whereas sudocream is for external use :unsure: I know I have read of others using sudocream on dogs and it's been ok, I guess it might cause him to drool a bit if he licks it though? I have homeopathic arnica in a liquid form so just give that to the dogs (and us!) to take internally if needed, haven't used a cream on them. Hope Nog's ok :GroupHug:

Amy, we'll have to sort something out soon :flowers: