UA-12921627-3 Jump to content

February R M F

Wendbert

Evening all.

Have been to Oxfordshire for Oldies Club committee meeting. On the way we got caught in a traffic jam. We suddenly realised we appeared to have naked joggers in frotn of us :ohmy: Turned out to be a fundraising group called Didcot Thong Rangers lol They even have videos on youtube!!

• Replies 2.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Evening all.

Have been to Oxfordshire for Oldies Club committee meeting. On the way we got caught in a traffic jam. We suddenly realised we appeared to have naked joggers in frotn of us :ohmy: Turned out to be a fundraising group called Didcot Thong Rangers lol They even have videos on youtube!!

Not surprised there was a traffic jam :laugh:

Alex. :GroupHug: I think that your bosses treatment of you is undermining your self-confidence and self-worth.

Can I just remind you of this:

OMFG I cannot believe it!!! My latest exam result is due on 1st Feb and as it falls on a Sunday I thought I'd check the website and it's there!

Bear in mind that I only had a month to study the whole of this module and it was the most difficult of the ones I had done so far. The exam was so hard that I was absolutely convinced that I had completely blown it and would have been delighted with a 50% pass mark.

I only went and got a bluddy distinction with 75%

I can't believe it, I really cannot feckin believe it!

I think you are probably exhausted with all of the studying, problems with Max' illness and Timmy more recently giving you worry and having tw@tty feckless bosses who are undermining all of the hard work you have put into your studies and your work. (I know how that can add stress). Honestly its no wonder you are feeling so low. I do have to say that though I dont know you personally I think you are lovely caring and funny person and I would be honoured to call you a friend. :flowers: If I can offer a rope to pull you out of your hole please let me know. :GroupHug:

Michelle, keep at it something will come your way soon. :flowers:

Jules, me thinks someone is sh!tting themselves!

Fee sending good wishes to your mum. :GroupHug:

Laura :GroupHug: Did you get my pm?

Amy, the logo is very cute. Did you design it?

I have slid down into the pit of depression again and it's as bad as it ever was. I'm not sure I have the energy to try and climb out of it or even if I can be bothered to try this time :(

Billy, why would it be sad. I think its very exciting! It means you get to spend more fun time out with the woofers this year. I would be excited if I had a new toy van too.

Been really busy this last week what with a Cardiologist appointment and then another with my Neurosurgeon. :wacko: The heart one isn't too bad. I may need an op on my brain (If they find it that is) :laugh: I have to have yet another scan done as the pics aren't clear enough he said. :rolleyes:

If they do find it, :D I hope there is nothing untoward :GroupHug:

Yantan, I do hope George is OK.

I have been on my photography course today. It was excellent. I can highly recommend it. I want to go on the next one now but need to practise what I have learnt today first. :rolleyes:

Edited by safneo

So what if I start to feel better - at the end of it all I'll still be me and that is the bit that depresses me most :(

Well the 'you' that I know is a very lovely person indeed. It's just that you can't see it properly at the moment, while the depression has hold of you. It will pass Alex, honestly it will. Keep your chin up mate :GroupHug:

Evening :wacko: I'm kernackerd! Like I said this morning, I was so excited at kitting out the van today that I slept very little last night. So this morning I got all the stuff and set about cleaning the back of the van first - by this time I was still optimistic that I would be able to take the dogs for a nice long walk this afternoon. Unfortunately, just about everything took a lot longer than I thought it would, and added to that Mal's errr .... contribution to the proceedings, which meant that I had to "snow shovel" first, meant that I had just about one side completely finished by the time it got too dark to see properly! So dogs have only had p!ssy little walks round the park, and although we will go for something more exciting tomorrow, I just don't have the time to take them out for a whole day, because I just won't have enough day light hours to finish the van after work :rolleyes: I'm telling myself - and the guys! - that we will make up for lost time in the summer when we can go away for entire weekends and camp in our van, but so far they don't look convinced :unsure:

Sorry for being completely caught up in my own little bubble for the time being - I've never had a van, nor have I ever kitted one out, so I'm rather caught up in it all :rolleyes: Please take :GroupHug: :laugh: :wink: :flowers: as needed!