February R M F

Wendbert

• Replies 2.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

RMQ, anyone else got a Pancho Polo?

Pancho Polo And on ebay

I had one of these as a present at Christmas and its brilliant. You can wear it as a scarf, scarf and hat - balaclava style or just a hat. Its says 20 ways you can wear it but I was never any good at origami either! :laugh: Anyway, its really soft and I wore it today in the blizzard over the hills. Even though it got damp it was incredibly warm and dried out really quickly when I got home. Julia, they do them in baby pink too. :biggrin:

Rio and Indy were most put out to find that my 'treat pocket' was empty when I got home............. can't imagine why!

Oh I luffs Pickle, even when he's grubby! :laugh:

Toblie says its got nuffin to do with him at all at all :rolleyes:

Pickle is georgous :wub:

Cute chick :wub:

Sweet little baby chick :wub:

I am knackered and the boys are still awake :wacko:

We have had snow :biggrin:

I think tonight I am feeling like the most intolerant person ever to walk the earth.

Probably not helped by a bloody dog having a go at M-M earlier when she was on lead and they'd come over to her. First grumble and the owner said the dog was just "talking" (and I've heard owners of the breed say this breed does this) so I let it go, until after a few seconds she had another go at her, after which point we walked away quick, while I could hear the woman trying to excuse the behaviour because M-M was a puppy.

Yes a year old pup who is bloody perfect around other dogs, never bounces on them (apart from her own dogs at home who adore her) and who was on lead minding her own business. Grrrr. M-M is fine but I think I am the most protective dog mother ever to live :rolleyes: I know what it's like to have a dog that's not always great with other dogs but I don't let them go ambling up to unknown dogs, have a go at said dog and then try to blame it on the other dog. Grrr again.

Could someone have a glass of white wine for me please, because I need one :biggrin: