UA-12921627-3 Jump to content

R M F - December 2008

Jacobean

• Replies 3.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Good morning and Merry Christmas to you all! :biggrin:

We have sheep, geese, horses, pigs and wolves in our front room! :laugh: Courtesy of secret santa. The dogs are going beserk over the ball that makes animal noises. :rolleyes: To the point that Neo even refused a fishy treat.... Saffy didnt but then she is a lab!

And OMG OMG, OH bought me a new camera for xmas. A Canon EOS1000D with an extra lens and 4GB memory card and a filter thing and a case! I am an extra lucky girl this Christmas! :biggrin: :biggrin: And OH loved his telescope. Said it was probably his best pressie ever.

Phebe and other poorly people, please have these :GroupHug: and I hope you feel better soon.

Now everyone has opened pressies I suppose I better go and do the veg before my parents get here.

I know its the season of goodwill and all but I hope the dog thieves develop nasty skin diseases today. :axehead:

We're back from our walk. Loads of people but a good walk. Met two lovely fat little Labrador girls who had tinsel on their collars and were so excited they wriggled and rolled on the ground in front of Sir H :laugh:

Put the turkey thing in the oven before I went out and thats cooking nicely. The boys are knackered but will no doubt perk up nearer dinner time.

I am wayyy ahead of myself for a change and Christmas dinner will be ready before 12:30 :ohmy:

Nog was completely overwhelmed by the amount of pressies he had to open and gave up after an hour so he still has a big bag of pressies to open later - I have videos for posting later.

I have had a very Joe Flanigan Christmas :laugh: I have Joe Flanigan dog tags, a Joe Flanigan mug, Joe Flanigan keyring, 3 fantastic A4 pencil drawings of ummm.... Joe Flanigan :wub: anddddddddddddddddddddddd a Colonel John Sheppard (Joe Flanigan) action figure :laugh: :laugh: anyone would think I had the hots for him or summat :blush02: :wub:

Morning people, and a Merry Christmas to you all :flowers:

I am enjoying this 'quiet Christmas at home' thing. Got up early and went up to the farm for a ride while OH walked the dogs. Came home and had a shower and a bacon sarnie (not at the same time, obviously), opened our presents and now I'm just faffing about, grinning at the thought of nothing much to do and all day to do it in. Bliss.

I am well pleased with one of my presents, it's a ladybird house :biggrin:

Katie :wub:

Morning. Merry Christmas everyone.

Hope those with the lurgy aren't feeling too bad. :GroupHug:

We were woken by BIL at 9.30 then my sister and her lot phoned quickly after so I wasn't very with it on the phone. Spoke to people I've never spoken to before. I hate that cos I never know what to say.

Bracken is driving me nuts. Anyone fancy an extra present this Xmas. Going cheap. We can deliver anywhere :laugh: I've been telling him to leave Scooby's bum alone for the last 2 hours. Scooby is a bundle of mischief. Has so far tried to decapitate a Father Christmas toy (old one he found cos we've not opened their stuff yet), tried to eat a tissue and pinched a decoration off the tree and destroyed it. :rolleyes:

Martyn thinks he's Anthony Worrall-Thompson. He's made bread and is sorting the dinner out. We eat later on.

Really hope the Lurcher is found soon and the dog someone has is back with owner very soon.

Hope you feel better soon Barb :GroupHug:

We've been for a walk and I've got some pics and videos taken on noo camera so I will do a thread later. Met a lady with two rescue dogs which I've not met before. We chatted for a while but one of her dogs was humping and generally annoying Taffy and he was getting grumbly so I thought we'd best leave because if Taffy told him off then Beau would have piled in as well :rolleyes: She said my dogs are lovely and a real credit to me :biggrin:

I have spuds on par-boiling and once they are done they will be going in the oven along with the pigs in blankets.

Hello and Merry Christmas :santa:

I have no presents to open and my dinner has consisted of a yoghurt :mecry:

My friends over the road have the same bug as me so I'm going to try and walk over there in a bit so we can wallow together in the certainty that at least we won't catch anything new.