R M F - December 2008

Jacobean

• Replies 3.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Morning :santa: and MERRY CHRISTMAS

Georgeheadshot.jpg

Bootiful George :wub: To you and Archie - thank you very much for my luffly pressie, just what I wanted :wub:

Phebe I hope you are well very soon :GroupHug:

RMF: I am ridiculousy happy, I'm so sorry for peeps having a bad time :GroupHug: after the bad year I have had, the good feelings I have today outweigh them all, a best friend lost but found again, a son nearly lost, but happy today, munchkins nearly lost, but now not lost, a stepdaughter lost, but now found again, my Mum gone but my Dad closer to me than ever in my life :wub:

Tis luffly that you are so happy :wub:

RMF Bubbles came out of her cage for a cuddle and she didn't chomp me :biggrin: Her noo even bigger replacement cage arrived today so we might try moving in tomorrow.

Don't forget photos, will be lovely to see her in her new home :wub: I hope you have a happy Christmas with your babies despite the :handjob :GroupHug:

OH gave me the most beautiful watch and a soppy card tonight, he surprises me sometimes.

How lovely of your OH :wub:

I just need the stuff I've got in the oven to finish cooking and then I'm going to take Bobby's ashes (which I collected today) and wallow in self-pity for a while. It'll be ok though - he's home for Christmas :wub:

Have a :GroupHug:

RMF : My new camera is on charge :pinkie: Ange I did read the manual online as soon as I got the camera, but I think I will stick to old faithful for the present opening shots.

Morning and Merry Christmas to all :flowers: I am sorry that i have no idea at all what is going on as i've not been on here for ages, My Mom is finally home from hospital so i'm busier than ever at the moment.

I'm about to go into work now i hope that every one is well, :GroupHug: for anyone poorly, with poorly family or pets .

I will try to catch up on here soon :flowers:

Morning......happy christmas everyone. I'm back online after my computer "died" because of a bad graphics card, thankfully a friend did emergency surgery and resuscitated the old thing!

It's been quite strange and very frustrating without internet communication, but I'm now posting this on my new laptop!!!!!! :)

OH and son bought it for me for christmas just in case the old PC couldn't be resurected, I'm quite shocked that they have been so thoughtful with my pressies this year :wub:

I did get one thing I've been longing for for years.......................... a light sabre! You may laugh, but I always wanted one, pity it isn't a real one, but can you imagine the havoc I could wreak if it was? :laugh:

I hope everyone has a lovely day, so come on, lets hear what you got in your stocking this year. :laugh:

Happy Christmas!!

Meg and Cassie and Muppet are opening their presents! Cassie has stolen everyones, and Muppet, being the pup, is stealing the paper :rolleyes: and ignoring toys.

He's moved onto his SS present but having first discovered that one part of it was pigs ears and stinky things like that, is ignoring the rest and playing with the paper again :rolleyes: It was bad enough getting him to pay attention to any presents as he walked past my box of chocolates and swiped a truffle, the swine :laugh: We are continuing efforts :laugh:

Good Morning and MERRY CHRISTMAS everyone!

Dogs are squeaking noo toys and we are listening to the 'Red Hot Chilli PIPERS' :biggrin:

...and I am looking for the Installation CD for my Zen which has mysteriously vanished between the bedroom and the computer room :unsure: Found it!

Edited by sanrossscot