UA-12921627-3 Jump to content

R M F - December 2008

Jacobean

thanks phebe and could you look for 2 lost ones. Rick said ther were 2 rotties but they only caught one of them, so one could be home or wandering the crewe area while the other is up here with me.

Ive done 2 hours of hosing and scrubbing and feeding, so ive come in for a break and a ciggie and a quick check on doglost then I shall go back up and have another go.

• Replies 3.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

thanks phebe and could you look for 2 lost ones. Rick said there were 2 rotties but they only caught one of them, so one could be home or wandering the crewe area while the other is up here with me.

OK, I will post about that on the DL mods board. Please will you mail a description of the one you have with photo if poss to [email protected] and then we can get him on the Found section.

We have a large brass band playing carols outside every house. :run4hills: Will put something in their collecting tin and then we are away to the park pdq.

Ange... if you can ask urgently for reiki for the owner of the dog under ransom and for him, please do - at 2.30am it took a really serious turn and we have police involvement now - fingers crossed today we get both him back and the person holding him arrested. We're all on edge waiting for the next call but it looks like it isn't going to be pleasant and I hope and pray that the police really do take this one seriously. :angry: :flowers:

Spent the night alternating between shivering and sweating buckets. Have had a bath and dressed but still cold.

My Dad said Louie gave him a filthy look last night when putting Lou's pjs on. Not surprised he had only put his top on backwards :laugh: Had a job trying to get it back off!!

Ange... if you can ask urgently for reiki for the owner of the dog under ransom and for him, please do - at 2.30am it took a really serious turn and we have police involvement now - fingers crossed today we get both him back and the person holding him arrested. We're all on edge waiting for the next call but it looks like it isn't going to be pleasant and I hope and pray that the police really do take this one seriously. :angry: :flowers:

Oh god :sad02:

I posted late Christmas Eve to request Reiki, saying:

"may I please request Reiki be sent to a situation involving a dog that really needs to be back home where they belong with their owner; for the right action to be taken."

as I wanted to keep it vague. I have updated to say it's a really urgent situation but can also add that a dog is being held to ransom and the police are involved if that's ok, but will wait to hear from you :flowers:

I feel sick just thinking about it, poor dog and owner - they must be so grateful to doglost for your help :GroupHug: Really, really praying that dog and owner are safely reunited very soon.

Hoping and praying that the dog is home soon and the barsteward who has it gets his/her comeuppance :mad:

RMF : I have been to B&Q which was fairly quiet. Then I went to Dunelm Mill but to get there I had to go past the Trafford Centre. The car parks were all full and the traffic was queueing two lanes deep to get in :rolleyes: I didn't get any rugs but did buy some new Dorma pillows from Dunelm.