UA-12921627-3 Jump to content

R M F - December 2008

Jacobean

• Replies 3.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I think there were a few fireworks going off around here earlier. Thankfully they were far enough away that Sno didn't seem bothered (I'm guessing he must have heard them as I did, but we pretended we couldn't!).

My roast potatoes are in the oven with my cauliflower cheese (my veggie option!) with the other veg to follow soon. I use olive oil for my roast potatoes and they are sooooooooooooo nice, Rob says they're the best he's ever had :wub: :wub:

I broke my big telly last night by dropping water into the back of it :rolleyes: However, it has not stopped us having a memorable day :)

My sister and her family arrived, together with another sister and we collected our Mum from hospital, where she's been for the last 3 months, to spend the day with us. We had a lovely meal and exchange of presents and it was one of the nicest Christmases ever :wub: :wub:

ive not heard any fireworks yet but i left all the radios on in the kennels and cattery at bedtime just incase. im now about to hit my second bottle of wine, at which point i doubt i will hear any fireworks anyway :laugh: Im just going a bit slow while i wait for a certain penguin to let me know if he is bringing an emergency rottie over before i get well and truly wellied :laugh:

I forgot W&G was on :rolleyes: Despite intending to press the reminder button on Sky :laugh: Anyone know if its repeated another day? :unsure:

Judging by the amount of repeats on usually Wendy I'd hazard at a guess that it's pretty damn likely.

Dr Who was good.Scary Cybermen :ohmy:

I'm looking forward to watching the Royal family,partly because I'm so reminded of half the families I work with :rolleyes:

My lovely neighbours noticed my car was still here and that I clearly hadn't been able to go to my parents and brought me round a Christmas dinner (minus the turkey as they know I'm veggie).I was so touched I blubbed.

Aren't some people just so nice :biggrin: It restores your faith a bit.

Awww that's lovely :wub: :GroupHug:

I am waiting for the Royle Family too. My friend, Liz, who died this year, lived like them too :wub: :laugh:

Hope you have all had a lovely Christmas :santa: We have had a ball here and going to do it all again tomorrow with my family :)

I forgot W&G was on :rolleyes: Despite intending to press the reminder button on Sky :laugh: Anyone know if its repeated another day? :unsure:

In my Christmas Radio Times, it says it is repeated on New Years Day at 7pm :flowers:

Well climbed Sorda :laugh: she got further up after her squigg than Wispa did after hers today. Though Wispa was trying to climb a completely vertical pine :wacko:

I have been to Trallwm and had nice fings to eat. We played Trivial Pursuit which I have never played before. I still don't understand how it works and suspect it may well go on until breakfast. I started to feel wobbly with the bug so came home to the girls and am in bed early listening to Radio 4. I have just listened to a song about death by custard which was very informative. Fugees, beware of custard! I am glad I don't have any, but I do have some golden syrup sponge ice cream which may be just as lethal for all I know. It is well wicked :wub:

Jules, what kind neighbours you have :wub:

On the cover, it has Wallace and Gromit reading a copy of the Radio Times with Wallace and Gromit on the cover reading a copy of the Radio Times with Wallace and Gromit on the cover reading a copy of the Radio Times with Wallace and Gromit on the cover reading a copy of the Radio Times with Wallace and Gromit on the cover reading a copy of the Radio Times with Wallace and Gromit on the cover reading a copy of the Radio Times with Wallace and Gromit on the cover reading a copy of the Radio Times with Wallace and Gromit on the cover reading a copy of the Radio Times ...........

(Sometimes, it must be hard for you lot to believe that I don't drink :wacko: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: )

Oh Rob loves custard and I imagine he'll be having some later :ohmy: What should he do to protect himself? :unsure:

I have been in touch with someone from "the past" via Facebook and am very excited. It's a family I was very close to when younger and it has just been the icing on the cake of a lovely day. I am really hoping I will be able to get back in touch with someone who was once a very dear friend and like an older sister to me. I am also rather astonished that the small child of hers I used to babysit is now 27 :ohmy: I haven't maintained contact because of their proximity to my dear :rolleyes: family but I thought s*d that, they were my friends too.

On a slightly more trivial note, we are watching a film with Vin Diesel on Sky 109 in xXx or something like that. I think there are a few Fugee fans?