UA-12921627-3 Jump to content

R M F - December 2008

Jacobean

Jules :GroupHug:

We have been to Cefn Sidan where Wispa did the Santa Claus dip about 50 times after seabirds. Then we walked back through the pine woods where a squigg wound her up for a while by jumping from tree to tree just out of reach. Polly has been offlead as well, now that she has learned whistle recall. It's such a help that she can hear it, as she can't hear voices at all now.

I am not feeling too bad except for the shingles pain, though will need a very early night. I'm going to pop round to Trallwm for a bit.

• Replies 3.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

My lovely neighbours noticed my car was still here and that I clearly hadn't been able to go to my parents and brought me round a Christmas dinner (minus the turkey as they know I'm veggie).I was so touched I blubbed.

Aren't some people just so nice :biggrin: It restores your faith a bit.

Telly is looking fab tonight, I just wish they wouldn't put all the good programmes on BBC and ITV at the same time, I suspect I will be flicking or else watching some stuff online tomorrow to catch up.

I think Rob and I will be fighting over the remote later. I want to have the soaps on and he'll want other stuff :rolleyes:

We went to bed at stupid o'clock after opening a present at midnight that our friends had dropped round yesterday, discovering it was Jimmy Carr's latest DVD and watching it before we went to bed. It was very funny, I had laughter-exhaustion afterwards :laugh: We had a late breakfast, the dogs had some more of their Christmas meat and we are all having our Christmas dinner this evening by the fire. I treated us to a bottle of wine so we will be having a glass of that too :) No toys for the dogs this year, but they did get a lovely piece of meat from Rob's parents which they are having over a couple of days.

Awww Jules, that is really lovely :GroupHug:

My lovely neighbours noticed my car was still here and that I clearly hadn't been able to go to my parents and brought me round a Christmas dinner (minus the turkey as they know I'm veggie).I was so touched I blubbed.

That's lovely. I'm sorry you are having such a rubbish Christmas :GroupHug:

Oh Jules that's lovely. People really can be great when the chips are down. :mecry:

Have just been watching The Curse of the Were-Rabbit. :laugh:

Yes we want to watch both sides on the tv too.

Didn't know they were called that Alex.

Edited by Jacobean

Aww how lovely of them :wub: Sorry you are still poorly :GroupHug: Am awaiting the kids coming with their Wii thingy. It will be on between the soaps.

We are home, unfortunately, as Mum posted earlier she has taken poorly with a lurgy, and I decided that the last thing you want to do when you're feeling pants is have a house full of teenagers and dogs so that you can't flop where you like. Poor Mum, I hope is goes off quickly

and she kept the germs to herself

We had a nice dinner, Keith (mums OH) and I managed to cook it perfectly well, and then we came home. The dogs have had their SS pressies, pics in a mo, I have a wee glass of something, sian is investigating her pressies (in goggles and rubber gloves at the mo :wacko: ) and Jay has been on the phone to the girlfriend since we got home :rolleyes:

I hope everyone is having a nice evening... Stricltly's on soon :biggrin:

I have really enjoyed sitting here reading all about everyone's Christmas day - well apart from the one poorly Jules is having but what fab neighbours you have Jules :smile_anim:

George has been very quiet all day. Archie went off on a long walk with Ruby this morning whilst I took George for a 25 minute stroll as he wasn't up to doing a walk proper. I was relieved however when I saw George getting all excited as I got the boys dinner ready and he wolfed it up with his usual gusto so that's a good sign. Thanks so much for the good thoughts for him folks :flowers:

We had a lovely lunch and really enjoyed it. I love doing Christmas din-dins :jammin:

I'm glad most peeps seem to have had a good Christmas :flowers:

Still sorry for all the lurgified ones.

:beerchug: Cheers, I am having some more of the bubbly stuff.

Glad George is doing better :wub:

Spike's been for a proper walk too today. Must be Christmas! :wub:

Edited by houndzrus