UA-12921627-3 Jump to content

R M F - December 2008

Jacobean

• Replies 3.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

SB is there anything anyone here can do to help with 'ransom dog'? :unsure:

Thanks but no I don't think so (unless I suddenly announce we need a midnight run to somewhere to get said dog, oh santa will love that :laugh:) at the moment we're just waiting for another call. it's gone very quiet :angry: You'd think even a thief would want a dog to go home for xmas.

:angry: When it should be a lovely Xmas for all dog owners we are having to deal with a ransom situation on a missing dog: the owner is calling in tears and the "finder" is being a complete and utter @rse, having already turned down a decent "reward". Don't you just hate people sometimes?

:mad: :mad: just realised which dog this is,what a rotten thing to do to any owner.Do hope he's back soon safe and sound.

Me and my box of tissues are retiring to bed. NN all.

Andrea/safneo i've visited Mr Paypal :flowers:

Thank you. :flowers: I hope you have a better day tomorrow.

Good night CT and Amy:wavey:

I have refrained from the extra drink. I dont want a hangover in the morning :rolleyes:

Feck, feck, feck. My poor old boy, George, has just had another massive seizure. He started being sick whilst fitting - he's never done that before - I managed to get him into a position so it cleared and didn't choke him. He's not very well at the moment so please send good thoughts.

Oh marion :(

Lots and lots of get well soon thoughts for poor George :GroupHug: