UA-12921627-3 Jump to content

R M F - December 2008

Jacobean

• Replies 3.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

:GroupHug: Melf

RMF: I have (just about) survived the post office queue. 40 minutes :wacko: Thankfully I had some Ricky Gervais video podcast on my iPod so they kept me entertained while I waited :wink:

I had a similar wait in ours whilst attempting to post prezzies to Lucy, my ex-foster. With no etertainment to hand I spent the whole time complaining loudly coz I was in one. Example "oh-my-god-are-we-all-gonna-die-of-old-age-in-this-queue-or-what" and on seeing the man who owns the sub post office "What-the-feck-is-he-doing-standing-in-the-back-supping-coffee-when-there's-all-these-people-waiting-to-be-served-has-he-no-notion-of-customer-service".

I am still in one so no one start :wink: :rolleyes: :laugh:

Well point that person in the direction of the Barn! I feel so sorry for Fi, being ankle deep in rainwater is bearable, but ankle deep in squeaky squitty ickle lab poopies is too dreadful to contemplate. I would stay away myself but regrettably I have to collect a crate from Fi on Wednesday to transport a big dog there on Thurs, so doubtless I will be hauled in and forced to endure their presence on both occasions :laugh:

could I have a link to her number please, and ill pass it on thank you xxx

Im so sorry Mel xxx

Ive been for my job centre interview.

By the time id walked up the big hill from the car park and spent 10 minutes in the queue, and got told it was upstairs, and the lady came down, I had a slght diabetic incident lol so water and sweets were consumed in front of her, and I was talking a tad jibberish lol lol

I told her my problems of in the loo in a morning, asleep in the afternoon, yadda yadda, she realised how knackered i am so said to come back in 3 years

:GroupHug: So sorry Mel.

I was going to read back, but, if i do that one of the kids will have baggsied the computer and i won't have time to reply. So :GroupHug: :wub: :laugh: :mecry: please pick as required.

I've had a weird week, despite doing 12 days on the trot at work, i've spent most of my free time at the hospital [as well as working there], my Mom is doing ok at the moment, we've had a couple of hairy moments, and saturday night i actually cried all the way home from the hospital, but it's amazing what a change of medication can do, and today i saw my Mom walking round the ward on her zimmer without any wire or tubes attached, she looked well, knew who i was and was Mom again :)

i have finally managed to put my decs up, write and post some cards and presents, and i have 2 clean rooms in the house, not caught up on the washing though :rolleyes:

What have i missed?

Ms Oook, good luck for your Mom for this week.