UA-12921627-3 Jump to content

R M F - December 2008

Jacobean

Melf :GroupHug: I'm so sorry you lost not only Bullseye but a ferret as well. What a horrible day. Be happy with Jane again, dear Bullseye :wub:

Tikka, that is a lot of small furries :wacko: Why do adults give children animals as presents without consulting parents? Tis crazy. The cage looks great but the little things may need mouse ladders to deal with the 3 storeys? I've not had Chinese hammies (yet!) but my Russians were burrowers rather than climbers.

• Replies 3.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Had a right shock tonight.

Annemaree, my niece has been in touch who I have not seen in 20 years. One of his many kids. :rolleyes:

Remember my robbing, thieving brother that ripped off Dave and I back in March.

Annemaree tried on the internet to find him.

Here he is causing more bedlam :mecry:

Beware conman

I may just have to send the paper a better piccy of him :ph34r_anim: :axehead:

Morning :tired:

Sending big :GroupHug: for Laura and family.

Sending more positive thoughts for Spike and Marge :GroupHug:

My neighbour from 2 doors down has just been up looking for her cat who appears to have left home because it hates her dog :( Poor thing is 12 years old and is rather bionic after being run over as a kitten. Bless her, my neighbour was standing crying on the doorstep. "Come home soon" thoughts for Simba would be very much appreciated :flowers:

Simba come home and stop worrying your mum :GroupHug:

Last night's dream about running out of fuel would have been true if I hadn't gone straight to the filling station today.

Very fortuitous! :flowers:

I am in a weird place... I have stopped caring about most things, just letting time fly by now. It could be worse I suppose.

Sounds like the onset of depression, please go see someone :GroupHug:

Missus Tiks you are a small furry angel :liebe94:

More :GroupHug: for Melf :GroupHug:

Kazz :GroupHug:

Morning chaps. It's not that cold here but Whuppety Jake still decided it was too cold to go out with Tess at 4am and he would have a big shiny poo on the bedroom floor instead :angry:

Jules you'll have to let us know how your day off went.

Me Jules or Kats Jules? If you meant me, my day was brilliant, we were only doing beginner traps where the clay comes out over the top and from side to side so you have plenty of time to fix on it, but I was hitting 4 and 5 out of 6 shots :ohmy: I have no talents and I've never been good at anything in my life so I was well chuffed :biggrin: Then we had a sossidge and mash in the local pub and then went to the local saddlers where I got some cheap jods. A *most* excellent day :biggrin:

Laura :GroupHug:

I just don't know what to do with myself, family feuds have kicked in now,

listen to all sides, comment to none and concentrate on your brothers health. :flowers:

Its quite warm this morning compared to the last couple of mornings. Ive done a quick tidy before my cleaner comes :laugh:

Laura, Cher, Jazz :GroupHug: :GroupHug:

Positive thoughts for Max and Alex :flowers:

pics please Gemstone :flowers:

Melf, so sorry about Bullseye and your ferrret :flowers: :GroupHug:

Hope Simba is home now

Blimey CT you have your hands full now. :unsure:

Kazz :GroupHug:

:GroupHug: For everyone who needs one, I know I've missed a lot.

Bit of a long night, Spike went a bit "spaced out" and I thought he was leaving us. :mecry: He's rallied though, but this is a very strange thing we're dealing with. I've never seen anything like it. :unsure: I've phoned work and asked if it's ok to take leave until lunchtime . My boss was ok about it, so at least that's one less thing to worry about.