UA-12921627-3 Jump to content

R M F - November 2008

Jacobean

• Replies 2.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Lo Fugees :wavey:

Sorry not been around much (again!) but busy bunny at the moment, walking a friend's dog in the morning as well as Jack and the evenings have been taken up with playing silly games and deafening myself with music and tv to drown out the bloody fireworks :grrr: Jack is much better this year, he has his t-touch wrap on and dosed up with valium so its not been too bad all in all ... :GroupHug: 's to Fugees and Fugee animals who aren't enjoying the time of year ... plus work has been crazy mad ... have had my SS email, can't wait to get shopping!

How is everyone?? :unsure: lots of :GroupHug: 's on the way

Good luck Cher :GroupHug:

Having used ACP on horses over the years (not for fireworls though lol) it is a freaky drug. Would not like to use it on a scared dog, but if the other drug works on the brain, then it might be ok.

Yeah, I've heard not to use ACP on dogs for fears too - I'm not sure how the others work but they seem to work on the whole dog rather than just relaxing the body, while the mind's still awake, which is what I've heard ACP does?

Tonight will be the ultimate test for the Scullcap and Valerian for Sno but so far it's been brilliant. I'm sure he will be a bit freaked out but I'm hoping he won't be nearly as bad as previous years. I can understand why people resort to drugs, but am hoping we can stick with the S&V. I think starting him on it a few weeks ago really helped.

I am in sunny Coventry today

Tis not sunny here :unsure:

6-11.jpg

:GroupHug:

I've got the afternoon off as I don't get home till 6.50, so I'm thinking of getting to the vets so we can try this Zylkene stuff - any feedback would be appreciated

Hope Skye doesn't get too stressed out. :flowers:

: I am off sick today, i feel yuk/vile/achy etc, i had the flu jab at work yesterday, i don't know if the two are related.

showed my youngest son Barak whats his name on brekkie telly this morning and said " do you know who that is"? dylan said yes ................Lewis Hamilton

Hope you feel better soon :flowers: :laugh: @Dylan

Even though Korky has had her morning walk, we are off up town to the market to get some steak for her tea. Well once her cake and sausages are cooked.

Happy birthday Korky, whatever your age :wub: Can i come for tea please? Steak, sausages and cake sounds fab!

:GroupHug: lazydaisy

:GroupHug: Ranirottie

See you all later, got to get back to work. :rolleyes:

Yeah, I've heard not to use ACP on dogs for fears too - I'm not sure how the others work but they seem to work on the whole dog rather than just relaxing the body, while the mind's still awake, which is what I've heard ACP does?

Tonight will be the ultimate test for the Scullcap and Valerian for Sno but so far it's been brilliant. I'm sure he will be a bit freaked out but I'm hoping he won't be nearly as bad as previous years. I can understand why people resort to drugs, but am hoping we can stick with the S&V. I think starting him on it a few weeks ago really helped.

sometimes if horses are on very restricted exercise (as walking by hand for limited time a day) you have to drug them, but they will be asleep walking around and then suddenly all the energy they have inside just explode and you have a totally unpredictable animal next to you. Not nice! (but still nicer than not drugged at all :mellow: :laugh: !!)

Edited by DanishPastry