UA-12921627-3 Jump to content

R M F - November 2008

Jacobean

Have a nice day Alex :flowers:

:GroupHug: George

Tara Rat is still chomping her baytril soaked treats and is doing well.... dare I say it, I think her lump is a bit smaller, and definately less inflamed sdo there was definately some infection there :biggrin:

Its a lovely morning here, hope it is where you are :flowers:

• Replies 2.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Feckin fireworks going off here again. I could cheerfully shove them up the ignorant bar stewards posteriors. They were causing George to fit lots last week despite sedatives :angry: :(

More :GroupHug: from mee, hope George is ok today.

moo has gone

:mecry: So sorry :GroupHug: :GroupHug:

Morning. Another day of studying ahead. Deep joy :rolleyes:

Don't wear yourself out :flowers:

Tara Rat is still chomping her baytril soaked treats and is doing well.... dare I say it, I think her lump is a bit smaller, and definately less inflamed sdo there was definately some infection there :biggrin:

Good girl Tara :flowers:

good luck in your new homes Kittens :wub:

We're off to the Coventry Greyhound goup walk today. The last one was two days before Spikey got poorly, so it will be good for him to see everyone, but I'm suddenly feeling overcome by all the memories of what's happened in between. Funny how little things can set you off. :(

:GroupHug: Fee so sorry, run free Moo.

Dex and Fleur have been exausted by their holibobs, they've slept constantly since we got home, only waking up for walks and food. I'll upload my photo's after the next cup of tea but I haven't got many as either my rechargable batteries are knackered or the charger is :mad:

:flowers: Tara rat

morning. I have had a stiff neck for a few days and last night it totally seized. Ive had about 3 hours sleep :( I now need to work out if i need heat or cold on it. Already put a large helping of tiger balm on and taken god knows how many brufen in the last 24 hours :(