UA-12921627-3 Jump to content

R M F - November 2008

Jacobean

hmmm Chinese...I'm going out for a Thai....I need food - in fact I really best go wash my hair if I want to be nearly on time...

has anyone ever heard or used www.duoboots.com?? I saw an add in a magazine and am thinking of trying them...they do different calf size measurements...

• Replies 2.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

has anyone ever heard or used www.duoboots.com?? I saw an add in a magazine and am thinking of trying them...they do different calf size measurements...

Yes, I have a pair of boots from them. Could never get a pair of boots to comfortably fit before but now I have comfy boots :)

hmmm Chinese...I'm going out for a Thai....I need food - in fact I really best go wash my hair if I want to be nearly on time...

Yup, I have a pair (can't get them on atm 'cos I have put weight on :( ) they are lovely and the only place I could get fat legged boots

I have just done the last walk of the day and its freezing and foggy out there,I am glad to get back indoors.

I had king prawns and egg fried rice for my dinner,it was lovely.

I have yet another person coming to see Poppy tomorrow, I hope they can see past her lump. It seems to have put everyone else off. Its a shame because she is such a lovely girl.Not that I care if they don't take her, I love her :wub: and she is settled in nicely.She can stay as long as she likes. x

Evening all.

Had terrible morning today on the way to the Friends of the Animals Show. I got shunted by a van at a red light in Ponytpridd. Not too much damage but my bumper is cracked and my boot now wont open. Then if things couldnt get any worse in Ystrad the temp traffic lights were stuck on red both ways so had to try get down a single lane avoiding cars coming the other way I clipped a parked car. To say today isnt my day would be an understatment!!! :mecry:

Fingers crossed for Poppy and :GroupHug: for your poorliness, Cher.

We have had yet another manic day :wacko: We went into Bath with my mum and niece this morning to check out the Christmas Market. It was absolutely packed and horrendous, so we hit the shops instead :wink: Sophie treated herself to the most gorgeous coat :wub:

HB6082-2T.jpg

The hood has little black, lace bear ears stitched on and the back of the hood looks like this:

HB6082-6.jpg

It looked incredibly cool over today's outfit - which consisted of black skinny jeans, knee length black boots, a bright green t-shirt, a bright pink and black tutu and a headband with cat ears on :wacko: :rolleyes: She's definitely one on her own, my girl :wub:

After pushing and shoving round Bath, we came back and I took the dogs for a run at the park where they made friends with a very bouncy golden retriever. Flora had a whale of a time playing chase :wub:

Then we went to visit my grandparents as my grandad is 89 today :wub: The bread and butter pudding got heated in the oven before going to visit and they dished it up for themselves as soon as we walked through the door :laugh:

We've now changed our beds, all had baths and put warm pyjamas on and, personally, I can't wait for it to be bedtime!!! Tomorrow, I get a lie-in :partytime:

Oh! I nearly forgot to say that at long long long last Bran appears to have cracked the housetraining and there has been only one norty puddle in the house in the last 10 days - even then it was a very winding wee trail that was left leading to the back door :biggrin:

Yay for Wales beating Australia :partytime:

Wondered why we had 240-odd acres of country park to ourselves. :laugh:

I did get to the auction, thanks to Lesley TF who nipped round to give my car a jump-start. Extreme cold and glow-plugs in need of replacement :rolleyes: . As usual I managed to miss some things I wanted to bid on because things were moving very fast towards the end and I got stuck behind a wardrobe where the auctioneer couldn't see me :rolleyes: All the pine furniture I was after went for lots of money, but there was good older stuff going for a song. I did get a set of 4 nice dining chairs for 20 squids, one in need of repair but nothing I can't do. Plus a sweet little Victorian dressing table, surface needs work but mirror is OK, for a fiver. And a tall bureau-bookcase, pretty old with leaded glass, again in need of surface repair for 20. And a sixties-type display cabinet which has a crack I didn't notice at the time, for a fiver. Oh well, it will serve a turn and I might be able to bodge a repair. I brought the chairs home and don't have to collect the rest until Monday, and the big stuff splits in 2 pieces.

Sophie's coat looks great :)

WTG Bran!

Edited by owl

I yam sat on my sofa - OH sent me upstairs, though not for the whole night probably. :rolleyes:

Clive refused to move a millimetre when I tried his new Ttouch body wrap on him. Softly softly catchee Clivee me thinks :wub:

i wish I'd had chinese tonight. I luffs chinese and never have it these days.