UA-12921627-3 Jump to content

May - R M F

Wendbert

• Replies 7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

OK :laugh:

I see that the mods have decided to give almost every member of the board a new signature!

I havent been hit so far :unsure:

Looking at the pop art prints in the Auction, I thought I'd have a play :wink:

What do you think?

keirapopart.jpg

That is fab :biggrin:

Have been shopping but didnt really find anything i wanted to buy. Come back with a t-shirt and some underwear.

awwww Lissie is going a bit dotty I think.

Ive just found her sitting in the garden, lost, facing the wall. I called her and she came running, so relieved and happy to 'see' me.

She kept right by me while I was out there, but I came in for a minute. She was lost again in the garden when I went back out

aawwwww

Well that was a lovely way to spend a Sunday afternoon :biggrin:

My kids and I had a quick lunch at a cafe, then went to meet up with Sophie's friend and her family - lovely people :wub: We then went in to watch the bands (Sophie's friend's brother was playing in one of them). First band were (I'm reliably informed) death metal and veryveryvery loud but still quite good with an extremely talented lead guitarist. The second band were a very insipid girl band. The third band were a fantastic group of 16 year old boys called Go Dutch and they are apparently one of the most requested bands in Bristol already :ohmy: They are very very good. Fourth band were called Tune My Fork :blink: and were crap. Last band was Sophie's friend's band and they were just amazing!!! It was very lovely to spend such an afternoon with so many great, hard-working teenagers. Sophie's friend's mum is very lovely too and has invited us all to go camping in their hooooooge garden :biggrin:

I am now sitting quietly and resting my eardrums :wacko: Soph is thrilled that she's met her friend and actually got to do some moshing :rolleyes: Jacob-the-music-critic has had a fantastic afternoon involving much headbanging, moshing and criticising of the bands :laugh:

I now need a nap before the end of auction madness....

:laugh:

Only one hour and sixteen minutes to go according to my pc clock.

I am armed and ready to secure my dogs new wardrobe.

You have been warned.

Crumble sounds excellent Ange!

Might get Oh to get some wine later, depending on the auction outcome :laugh:

I got bitten on the back of my leg today, by a sweet little old terrier. I was getting out of the paddock when I felt a quick pain, I turned round with an "oi, what are you doing" and he was standing there all :whistle: :angel: and I couldn't help but laugh at him :laugh: old git!

I am now sporting 4 tiny punctures on my leg.. my first "real" war wounds :laugh: (have been bruised enough times by over-enthusiastic dogs with poor bite inhibition!)

I waitress for a mate now and again, worked last night and today lunch, soooooooo tired :laugh: plus I babysat for my mate on Friday, I want tomorrow off work, no fair!!

Does that mean you get to eat at work? :biggrin: I bet you are shattered being on your feet all day.

Well Rob is late back so I have started the crumble on my own and it's rather lovely :biggrin: He is bringing back wine so I'll let him off :cool:

Dont forget to save him some :D or he may not share the wine.

Yes thank you madam, have had yummy prawn and mushroom pizza :flowers:

I didn't have my nap cos the dogs wouldn't let me :glare: and I have since had a bath so I am now really drowsy :tired:

Nice pizza but without the prawns :biggrin: Did you have to share your bath too? :laugh:

Just had an email from one of the guys in work, his house went on fire last night :(

Thankfully all his family are fine, but the house is trashed :(

How awful! I suppose they are just thankful that the family are all OK. Losing your worldy possessions is not nice :GroupHug:

I hate Sunday evenings. I always get the 'tomorrow is work ' miseries. :(

Only one more week, then I have my first weeks holiday this year :biggrin:

Theresa, that's awful, but very glad his family are safe :GroupHug:

Dont forget to save him some :D or he may not share the wine.

Oh I have saved him lots - but the wine is mine regardless :biggrin:

Half an hour to the end of the auction! My doggies are all chilled out with Max on the other armchair, Sno snuggled up in his crate, Cassie curled up on the sofa and Minnie displaying her wares at the other end of the sofa. I love them :wub: :wub: