UA-12921627-3 Jump to content

May - R M F

Wendbert

I am laughing muchly at murtle's new signature :biglaugh:

:unsure:

ETA : humprh

I come here for some nice R&R and look what happens :mecry: guess I'd best get back to my assignment or just go and outbid someone in the auction....choices choices!!!

Edited by murtle

• Replies 7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

:unsure:

ETA : humprh

I come here for some nice R&R and look what happens :mecry: guess I'd best get back to my assignment or just go and outbid someone in the auction....choices choices!!!

Twasn't me honest Murtle, tis only the godly modly creatures who can do it :biglaugh:

Could be worse they could have changed your name to posh bird :laugh:

:D

I might have outbid you on something a few minutes ago.

Edited by nouggatti

I am back from geeksville central. My head is banging, so I'm going to lie down before I :sick01:

:GroupHug: was it really that bad?

SD came over for dinner again today. She is now chilling out on the sofa making herself back at home :rolleyes: :laugh:

Inspired by Ange, I have made a crumble to use up the strawberries that I have before they go soggy. I don't do baking and havent made a crumble for years so pretty pleased with my housewifely attempts today even though I didnt have any sugar so used part canderel and part honey :biggrin: We have a large box of custard to eat with it so it better taste nice now! :laugh:

I missed Mr and Mrs last night :rolleyes: Will have to see if its on catch up TV :rolleyes:

No, it wasn't that bad really. Just all beyond me! Ro was trying to explain but my brain switched off so it was all just noise :laugh: :laugh: I bought him a Demon Prince, which apparently is the bestest thing in the world I could ever have done.

I feel like I may barf, so me and dogs are going for a sleep :)

:wink: Sir Henry has been 'pop arted'

He has indeed :wub: :biggrin:

poparthenry2.jpg

Thank you :flowers: :flowers:

RMF1: I have been packing all the auction items I donated or had donated from companies. There's rather a lot :wacko:

RMF2: My parents got me some little presents from their holidays. They also got a present each for Dolly & Henry - Barbado's bandannera's :D

I haff been to lidls and bought a cherry tomato plant and a pepper plant.

I will now try to locate some plant food to feed the little creatures.

In a moment I am going to feed the dogs and make myself some oven chips with aromat.

Ange: CRUMBLE

Edited by nouggatti

Thank you :laugh: :flowers:

I am having a cuppa and a yummy chocolate oatie biscuit and will then chain myself to the kitchen. Although having dragged myself and the dogs in from the garden, it's now gone all sunny :mad: I wonder if the crumble can wait :unsure:

RMF the Kudos dog beds are excellent for sunbathing purposes, very comfy! :biggrin:

Sandy the little cat we saw yesterday with the ear polyps has gone home with a vet today - a vet who knows the Leonard brothers of TV fame (Steve <phwoar> :wub: and his brother) and who have said that they will do whatever op needs doing at cost price so one lovely little cat has well and truly landed on his paws :wub: :wub:

Edited by mooandboo