UA-12921627-3 Jump to content

May - R M F

Wendbert

• Replies 7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

How sad. Was Teasel like a smaller version of your dog Abby? Only I knew a lady we used to go training with in Clevedon whose dog was called Teasel :unsure:

No, Teasel was a lurcher - kelpie / grey cross so it wouldn't be your lady.

Next door neighbours have planted a tree which can grow 6m tall and 4m wide in 10 years in a 30cm space between our fence and their decking/pergola :wacko: I really hate people with no common sense :grrr:

I think I need to move to a remote, uninhabited island surrounded by razorwire :laugh:

I have had enough studying for the time being so I am going to read my book and probably fall asleep on't sofa.

Have you eaten today Ms! All this hard work deserves sumfink nice!! :flowers:

We have eaten strawberry/raspberry crumble with custard. Was rather yummy and everyone said so. :biggrin:

I'm disappointed now because I was going to finish of the back garden today. All day it has been threatening to rain. Apart from a bit of drizzle it hasnt.

Whats the betting I go out, get out the gardening tools and the heavens open? :rolleyes:

Sparkle, what work do you do at the weekend?

Edited by safneo

Sandy the little cat we saw yesterday with the ear polyps has gone home with a vet today - a vet who knows the Leonard brothers of TV fame (Steve <phwoar> :wub: and his brother) and who have said that they will do whatever op needs doing at cost price so one lovely little cat has well and truly landed on his paws :wub: :wub:

Lucky Sandy...do you think he'll get to sit on the yummy Steve's lap ever? *is jealous*

I have put the heating on again as I'm really cold.This time last week I'd been laid out in the garden all afternoon sunning myself :rolleyes: Blooming English weather.

The crumble is cooking and looks good so far - I know it's probably very hard to mess up a crumble, but I don't do much cooking anymore so humour me :laugh: Just need a husband to come home so I can share it when it's done :) I am going to start doing more of the cooking shortly so thought I had better start getting some practice in. I dislike cooking. I think in part because I used to have to do it quite often as a child when I really would rather have been doing other stuff! I also got sent on a blimmin cookery course on Sat mornings when I would rather have been learning horse riding or ballet or something kids want to do!

I can cook, I just need to motivate myself and get back into practice.

I am contemplating my auction bids and trying to decide which things I really, really want as I can't have everything I would like.

Ms Wendymoonboobies, are you ok? :unsure: :flowers:

Have you eaten today Ms! All this hard work deserves sumfink nice!! :flowers:

We have eaten strawberry/raspberry crumble with custard. Was rather yummy and everyone said so. :biggrin:

I'm disappointed now because I was going to finish of the back garden today. All day it has been threatening to rain. Apart from a bit of drizzle it hasnt.

Whats the betting I go out, get out the gardening tools and the heavens open? :rolleyes:

Sparkle, what work do you do at the weekend?

I waitress for a mate now and again, worked last night and today lunch, soooooooo tired :laugh: plus I babysat for my mate on Friday, I want tomorrow off work, no fair!! :laugh:

I am also now wanting crumble :rolleyes: :laugh: