UA-12921627-3 Jump to content

May - R M F

Wendbert

I won the dippy pots cause apparenlty I'm posh :flowers:

SB - oh dear, hope you can get some clothes out of it

Zico's mum - things will work out fine, and big hugs for Daisy (and you)

Edited by murtle

• Replies 7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Aw Lesley :GroupHug:

Well done everyone. Sorry I couldn't participate this time round.

Lynne I'm looking at this part of my life as an opportunity. We're really struggling financially now with me being unemployed and not one but two sets of mortgages and household bills at the moment but the way I see it is there is a purpose to this and something better will come out of this as a result. I could have plodded on from one job to the next never quite getting the role I was aiming for. I'm trying my damnedest to get a business off the ground. I just need a couple of customers or for something to turn up and everything will be ok. Life throws some funny things at you but I've found quite often that great stuff happens and everything normally works out ok in the end. :GroupHug:

Lynne I'm looking at this part of my life as an opportunity. We're really struggling financially now with me being unemployed and not one but two sets of mortgages and household bills at the moment but the way I see it is there is a purpose to this and something better will come out of this as a result. I could have plodded on from one job to the next never quite getting the role I was aiming for. I'm trying my damnedest to get a business off the ground. I just need a couple of customers or for something to turn up and everything will be ok. Life throws some funny things at you but I've found quite often that great stuff happens and everything normally works out ok in the end. :GroupHug:

Thank you,I'm sure I'll be able to find something to keep me going until another job I really want comes up but so worried about the Ds as I have an hour for lunch now and can get home easily to walk them,just hope any new job will be the same as I can't afford a dog walker and with Daisy's hatred of cats not sure I'd trust her with anyone else anyway.Never been out of work before (well except once when I chose to be) it's a very strange feeling.

Hope your business is up and running succesfully very soon.

I now need to check if I can camp at Wiccs HQ :unsure:

:angry: :mecry:

:laugh:

I'm knackered. I was trying to work out when I last had a day off, apart from today, but can't remember :rolleyes: And today I was up at 2am, so hardly relaxing :wacko:

On that note, I shall bid you all farewell and head for my bed :wavey:

Have a well deserved sleep :GroupHug:

OH is now going to dye my hair :biggrin: