UA-12921627-3 Jump to content

May - R M F

Wendbert

• Replies 7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I can't keep up in here. I've tried (I really have!) but it's just too fast moving for me.

My RMF: I woke up this morning to find chaos on my bedside locker. One of the cats had an active night and now I can't find my glasses :ohmy: Ironically, the cat that I suspect did the stealing is blind :laugh:

I am sad. A friend on another forum lost her dog after a tragic accident :mecry:

Sleep tight Teasel :wub:

How sad. Was Teasel like a smaller version of your dog Abby? Only I knew a lady we used to go training with in Clevedon whose dog was called Teasel :unsure:

San, love the pics! :wub: Very clever. Glenn :wub:

Edited cos I got the wrong time! :laugh:

Edited by safneo

Just back from a fab walk, lots of dogs offlead having great fun together. Cherry finally got to run with the gorgeous Jed :wub: They found a very big puddle to play chase me. :laugh: There were two very muddy dogs at the end of the walk, bet you can't guess which two :rolleyes:

Spike also had a bit of go in him today. Just as well as the walk was nearly two hours instead of the normal one hour. :wub:

Edited by houndzrus

I am laughing muchly at murtle's new signature :biglaugh:

My confusion at Teasel is due to it being an old nickname :wacko:

I have been most industrious and sorted out the hotpress, put away all underwear, socks and tights, ironed 7 shirts and two suits, and am now resting.

Edited by nouggatti