UA-12921627-3 Jump to content

May - R M F

Wendbert

Rolling in it and demanding eh :biglaugh:

I was trying to be the opposite of demanding, I saw those cards and went "oh that will do for x, that will do for y, that will do for z" etc, genuinely I have a few "occasions" coming up soon.

I suppose I thought they were already made sorry :flowers:

sorry don't mean to sound defensive :flowers:

• Replies 7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

T I wuz jokin (and I'd assume they were all made and she should get her butt down the post office pronto as well) :flowers:

Ah sorry, I apologise took you seriously :flowers:

I really really enjoyed the auction and would like to say thanks to everyone who had any part in organising it, it happened at a time for me when I had a bit of a free rein to go mad and did, am glad it will benefit good causes :flowers:

The collar drawer (seriously I have one) will become the focus of much attention soon :)

I tried to watch Brokeback Mountain, but having a low boredom threshold fell asleep within 20 minutes.

Edited by nouggatti

I forgot that film was on. Never mind it'll be on again. I have no idea what it's about.

Cheryl what's that in your avatar. I can't see it properly.

Mimsy doodlepops is never serious. You can't be with a name like that can you :rolleyes:

Do you think there is any call for spreadsheet work from afar? Or admin I suppose. I'm in one of my what can I do from home moods.

Edited by Jacobean

I thought the :biglaugh: might give it away :flowers: (sorry didn't mean to offend or upset), and after last nights 'murtlegate' do you think I do serious :laugh:

Lol i don't think I noticed the :biglaugh: and you didn't either offend or upset, I was splurging due to OH giving me x % of his first pay cheque to treat myself, the dogs being treated is as good for me :)

Tis true after murtlegate I should have known :biglaugh:

is that the gay cowboys, or is that a different film :rolleyes:

Tis Jazz, I found it as boring as watching paint dry but I is a philistine. :laugh:

Murtlegate :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

Don't add to Murtle's excitement tonight folks, she's so delighted about gaining a glass to go with her plate I think she's going to be beside herself.

I'm now having visions of a posh sideboard adorned with such items :biglaugh:

I thought the :biglaugh: might give it away :flowers: (sorry didn't mean to offend or upset), and after last nights 'murtlegate' do you think I do serious :laugh:

uhm yes :mecry:

:biglaugh:

Murtlegate :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

Don't add to Murtle's excitement tonight folks, she's so delighted about gaining a glass to go with her plate I think she's going to be beside herself.

You can really go off people you know....I so wish I knew where that lovely plate was and it would have been in the auction....OH and I may not make a year when he sees that glass :D