UA-12921627-3 Jump to content

May - R M F

Wendbert

• Replies 7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

-

Possibly - do you mean the little leg wraps things like Mekuti do? http://www.mekuti.co.uk/legwraps.htm

I bought some for Sno as he is often totally unaware of what he's doing with his legs - though he does thankfully tend not to pee on them! - but I need to use them more. When I find them :rolleyes:

Yeah, that's the kind of thing I was thinking about. He is usually so busy looking at everything that he wee's up his front legs, which then means when he comes up for a cuddle we enup smelling of pee :rolleyes: :(

Yeah, that's the kind of thing I was thinking about. He is usually so busy looking at everything that he wee's up his front legs, which then means when he comes up for a cuddle we enup smelling of pee :rolleyes: :(

Harry manages to pee on his belly - a wet hand when you give him a belly rub is really :sick01:

just had bad news from my sister, her adopted dad has lung cancer :( hes got 3 months without chemo and 12 months with, so hes going to start on it next week. Hes down to 53kg and cant swallow food :mecry:

:GroupHug:

My new neighbour has moved in. She has the son from hell and his mate is worse. :mecry: I think house price drop or no, we shall be putting ours on the market pdq!

there's nothing worse than a nightmare of a neighbour

RMF i just rang about Daniel, so nervous i babbled like a idiot but i have to email to get a questionnaire, (email already sent) i just hope i did'nt sound to nutty :P

oooh exciting, good luck and keep us posted

I'll be happy to help with any questions you might have :flowers:

And I'd be happy to do taste tests :biggrin:

Jacky, no he doesn't - he got so excited about some others we looked at & so disappointed when they fell through that I didn't want to jinx this one - he thinks we're going with Gary to pick something up for work :laugh: He's seen his photo but I lied and said that I'd been commissioned to paint him I've told the dogs and Raven though & I'll probably blab to Ceri tonight :rolleyes:

And I'd be happy to do taste tests :biggrin:

Jacky, no he doesn't - he got so excited about some others we looked at & so disappointed when they fell through that I didn't want to jinx this one - he thinks we're going with Gary to pick something up for work :laugh: He's seen his photo but I lied and said that I'd been commissioned to paint him I've told the dogs and Raven though & I'll probably blab to Ceri tonight :rolleyes:

noooooo keep it a surprise, that will be priceless for him, especially if previous ones haven't worked out.....

just remember to take piccies of it all :wub:

I am wurrid.

I am a pointy person and a staffy person. I am not and never have been a GSD person, in fact I'd go as far as to say I don't really like them.

Yet I find myself looking at GSD's needing homes more and more often and going :wub: :wub: :unsure:

Morning everyone :flowers:

noooooo keep it a surprise, that will be priceless for him, especially if previous ones haven't worked out.....

just remember to take piccies of it all :wub:

I'll try but I've almost blown it a few times by wittering at the dogs about it - I'm useless :laugh:

Camera is charging :biggrin:

I am wurrid.

I am a pointy person and a staffy person. I am not and never have been a GSD person, in fact I'd go as far as to say I don't really like them.

Yet I find myself looking at GSD's needing homes more and more often and going :wub: :wub: :unsure:

I've found myself more and more drawn to GSD's too!! I've met so many lovely long haired ones that I'm rather smitten!!

bored bored bored bored bored bored bored bored bored bored bored bored bored bored bored bored bored bored bored bored bored bored bored bored bored bored bored bored bored bored bored bored bored bored bored bored bored bored bored bored bored bored bored bored bored bored bored bored bored bored bored bored bored bored bored bored bored bored bored bored bored bored bored bored bored bored bored bored bored bored bored bored bored bored bored bored bored bored bored bored bored bored bored bored bored bored bored bored bored bored bored bored bored bored bored bored bored bored bored bored bored bored bored bored bored bored bored bored bored bored bored bored bored bored bored bored bored bored bored bored bored bored bored bored bored bored bored bored bored bored bored bored bored bored bored bored bored bored bored bored bored bored bored bored bored bored bored bored bored bored bored bored bored bored bored bored bored bored bored bored bored bored bored bored bored bored bored bored bored bored bored bored bored bored bored bored bored bored bored bored bored bored bored bored bored bored bored bored bored bored bored bored bored bored bored bored bored bored bored bored bored bored bored bored bored bored bored bored bored bored bored bored bored bored bored bored bored bored bored bored bored bored bored bored bored bored bored bored bored bored bored bored bored bored bored bored bored bored bored bored bored bored bored bored bored bored bored bored bored bored bored bored bored bored bored bored bored bored bored bored bored bored bored bored bored bored bored bored bored bored bored bored bored bored bored bored bored bored bored bored bored bored bored bored bored bored bored bored bored bored bored bored bored bored bored bored bored bored bored bored bored bored bored bored bored bored bored bored bored bored bored bored bored bored bored bored bored bored bored bored bored bored bored bored bored bored bored bored bored bored bored bored bored bored bored bored bored bored bored bored bored bored bored bored bored bored bored bored bored bored bored bored bored bored bored bored bored bored bored bored bored bored bored bored bored bored bored bored bored bored bored bored bored bored bored bored bored bored bored bored bored bored bored bored bored bored bored bored bored bored bored bored bored bored bored bored bored bored bored bored bored bored bored bored bored bored bored bored bored bored bored bored bored bored bored bored bored bored bored bored bored bored bored bored bored bored bored bored bored bored bored bored bored bored bored bored bored bored bored bored bored bored bored bored bored bored bored bored bored bored bored bored bored bored bored bored bored bored bored bored bored bored bored bored bored bored bored bored

I am wurrid.

My first memories of a dog are of my mother's GSD Sally...we always had them when I was growing up, and OH and I had one some years back. DO be careful of the hips, though..our boy was bought, not a rescue (sorry!) and both his parents had excellent hip scores, but his were bad from being about 9 months old. Wonderful clever faithful dogs...go for it.