UA-12921627-3 Jump to content

Do You Trust Your Oh

Laurel n Hardy

• Replies 49
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I pen a list during the week of what we need and he does all the shopping himself.

I loathe shopping and would never contemplate even trying it on a weekend. If I cant buy it offline then forget it :)

He shops, cooks, cleans, irons, takes kids to school. And allows me loads of animals.

A true diamond in the rough :wub: I trust him with my life.

With a short list OH is quite good and will bring back what I ask for with the addition of lots of chocolate for himself. If I've written a long list in a hurry it's not unknown for him to accost staff around the store to get them to read my writing!

It's pretty rare though that he's goes shopping so he doesn't get much of an opportunity to go wrong.

The only thing he can't do is buy a fresh loaf of bread :rolleyes: I always give 'em a squeeze

:ohmy: I was buying a loaf once and the woman in front of me must have squeezed nearly every one of them before she was satisfied. As she walked away I gave her a glare and said Which one didn't you squeeze! It's one of my pet hates.. :D :laugh:

Alison

• 2 weeks later...

My OH goes shopping at random. Suddenly after 6 months of being oblivious he goes to the shops. He never tells me he is going and that means he doesn't have a list. He usually spends about fifty quid on bog all and I have to take deep breaths and bite lip etc because whilst I am pleased he has that acknowledged we need to go shopping, I am fuming at the fact he has spent all the money and we don't actually have any meals. :mad:

We always go shopping together..

OH stays in car with the *small man* while I do the shopping stress- and question free.

OH is good to buy a litre of milk or a loaf of bread in the local shop and if need be ration for my horses but thats about it ;).