UA-12921627-3 Jump to content

Do You Trust Your Oh

Laurel n Hardy

Ladies, would you trust them in Tesco's all on their own, with your shopping list, and come back with either everything on it or a suitable and well thought of alternative.

I only ask as I always spot guys on their mobiles, looking confused, clutching tescos cornflakes and kellogs as well, talking to their wives and wondering which ones to get

Also same in the bread aisle, meat counter, washing powder (especially washing powder)

As you are all aware (thanks Ellie) I am a single guy so I don't suffer from this but it is fun to watch, sometimes you can hear the wife's voice as the pitch and volume increases.

Hey, it might even have been one of you - ha ha ha

:D :D :D

• Replies 49
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

My hubby goes to asda once a year to buy my smelly set from the kids for christmas. I do ALL the shopping. Food and otherwise. He wouldn't have a clue where to start. we'd be living off stella artois for a week if it were left to him :glare:

Edited by tracey.s

NO! He comes back with DVD players, computer bits, too much cleaning stuff etc :rolleyes: Everytime they send out the clubcard vouchers we always get £15 to £20 money off, My sister always tuts because she's lucky if she gets £5 :laugh: Seriously OH is responsibly for about 70% of our local Tescos profits :rolleyes:

My OH doesn't trust me in Tesco, he would rather do all the shopping himself which is now not possible as he can't leave the house. When he used to go round the supermarket it was awful, he would spend so much time wondering which was the best value and doing complicated sums that I would be nearly fainting with exhaustion and have to go and sit down and then join him at the checkout. At least now I can whizz round pdq and just call him if I really have to.

My OH does all the shopping and cooking too so in the supermarket totally. He's even good at checking labels for veggie friendliness and has been known to lecture people offering free samples on the fact that the product was tested on animals :biggrin:

Cleaning, nope :laugh: He'll do a basic flick round but if I want it done properly I have to do it myself :D