UA-12921627-3 Jump to content

Do You Trust Your Oh

Laurel n Hardy

If OH goes shopping with my list, I have to make sure it's in the order he'll come across the things int he supermarket otherwise he won't bother to go back and get it, and he'll only read it one item at a time!!!

Strangely he loves buying cleaning products......not so keen on using them though!!!

x x

However, I went shopping the other day to buy Tacos for dinner.....the one thing I forgot whilst in there was....yes you guessed it......theTacos, I can confirm that no local shop open on New Years Eve past 4pm sells them........

Edited by murtle

• Replies 49
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

My ex husband was great to send shopping, he always got exactly what I'd asked for (or a good substitute) and always brought me back some goodies too :biggrin: I was happy to let him go shopping although most of the time we went together. Shame he decided he preferred someone else to me :wink:

• 3 weeks later...

my hubby is good at shopping and prefers to go by himself,he says that I take too long looking at things (deliberately...never!!) he always gets everything that I ask him to but he always comes back with a couple of "bargains" too. Not always what we need but usually something that we can use.He likes looking for "BOGOF" offers and getting a good deal so I am happy to let him go. :)

When my OH lived alone, he managed to buy all his stuff @ the local corner shop & paid a fortune for it - but it was mainly pizza, frozen & tinned food :rolleyes:

I now do it as it takes him ages, he looks @ every little thing & buys the most expensive whether we actually want it or not. We did Asda a couple of years ago for the Christmas shop - never, ever again :ohno02: :mad2:

Edited by Riciamarn

Ladies, would you trust them in Tesco's all on their own, with your shopping list, and come back with either everything on it or a suitable and well thought of alternative.

:D :D :D

No, we would have loads of "treats" and nothing for meals. I don't like shopping either, so mostly get it online anyway. Life's too short to spend it in a supermarket. :)

my oh is very domesticated. much better at the menial stuff than i am! the only problem is that he often turns up with a ton of coffee or such 'cos its on offer!' then i point out that we probably wont use that much before it goes out of date, and he gives it away to friends! who is really saving money that way??!!