UA-12921627-3 Jump to content

December's Ooh My Back, My Belly And My Two Sides

Yantan

Blackmagic, I had two spots on my lungs some time back...they thought it could be inflammation. Had another scan after four months, no change. Eight months later another one, still no change. This one coming up is a year after the 8 month one, which the onc has now increased to a full body one and I'm hoping still no change. Does Jim take anything for high blood pressure? I have felodopine and Ramipril and was reading the other day that Ramipril can cause a dry cough (which I have) and changes to the lungs, which might account for my spots.

Glad you enjoyed your evening out Owl, what was the book?

Thanks everyone for radiator advice. Will turn off heating and give it a try.

Amazon delivery this morning which I expected to be something I had ordered. But it is an anonymous present, and very nice too. Must be someone who has either been in my house or knows me very well, to know that I collect Green Men.

Edited by owl
  • Like 2

It was Jayne from Doglost! I didn't realise she knew I liked them, but it seems I mentioned months ago and she remembered.

Embarrassing experience in Asda when I braved the icy wind and did some shopping. I was wearing a brown quilted anorak and a khaki fleece balaclava and must have given quite the wrong impression. I couldn't find the batteries and asked an assistant where they were. He was most helpful, insisted on carrying my basket because he said it was a long walk to where the batteries were. Basket contained a magazine and a cauliflower cheese, and the batteries were 10 yards away! Then, speaking very slowly and carefully, he explained that there were wheeled trolleys outside the store and I would do better to take one of those so I did not need to carry a basket.

Oh dear ... :unsure: