UA-12921627-3 Jump to content

December's Ooh My Back, My Belly And My Two Sides

Yantan

Poor old Archie is suffering with his acid reflux again today. I have been up since 5.30am with him. He's had a short period of feeling easier and got a 20 minute nap in but it woke him up and now he's pacing again. He's had 2 lots of medicine. Hopefully it will subside very soon.

I hope that missing dog gives himself up Owl. It's not the weather to be out overnight for a prolonged period.

Good luck to Klaus.

Missing dog and family have spent the last 9 years in Bulgaria so are fairly used to cold winters. There is a Lakeland terier on the run near Ashby de la Zouch who is successfully feral. This will be her 3rd winter out. She looks very scruffy but very fit. Also a podengo who has lived in Cannock Chase for longer than that. I do hope the local terrier will decide to give herself up quicker than that.

Hope Archie feels better soon.

• Like 1

Glad Archie is feeling better.

Am a bit shocked by getting clipped by a lady in a small hatchback who drove off at high speed. The Kangoo is OK as it has very deep heavy trim. Wispa who was in the back seems ok and didn't even bark. I am a but shaken. Not my fault. I was main road, she got fed up of waiting at a junction, took a chance and misjudged.

• Like 1

Perhaps waiting for a lift home, Owl! Glad you weren't hurt, nasty shock though. I've only ever had two accidents in a car, both the other person's fault thankfully and both people who went straight through junctions which were my right of way.

I am getting steadily more forgetful and muddling my words and now I think I'm losing it altogether. Couldn't understand why my online prescription request said I couldn't order any more of certain tablets until the end of January, when I only have six left. After ringing the surgery prepared to give them what for, turns out I ordered the tablets on the 30th November, and they are waiting for me at the local pharmacy. I have absolutely no recollection of ordering them, in fact I'd have sworn on the Bible (if I happened to be religious) that I hadn't! Oh dear. I know they say brain fog is one of the numerous side effects of the tablets they've given me for my cancer, but I seem to have a proper pea souper!