UA-12921627-3 Jump to content

November Nearly Christmas

Jazz

Yes, I know the HMRC messages have been around for a long time but HMRC still like to have the relevant phone numbers sent in to their phishing team as they keep changing.

I am not good at all kinds of practical stuff but manage to get by. The nice thing about not having another human in the house is that there is no one to shout at me for being slow, so I plod on and get there in the end.

The thinh that annoys me about my parents and technology is that for some bizarre reason they think that as I am younger that's why I can work out what to do with technology...my dad had a mobile phone at least 10years before me, used computers way before me and had had the same exposure to smart TVs etc as me but some how I should just "know" because i am younger

Well, vets visit was o.k, Kota has an ear Infection so I have to do drops...she hates being messed with but i will manage.

Freezing cold here, I have put the heating on.

Just ordered Steve a jumper for work, they allow the drivers to wear a Christmas jumper for a couple of weeks in December, so he has a stormtrooper one as he is a massive geek lol

• Like 1

It has been foul here today. Constant light rain, bitterly cold, and foggy. Mostly today I have been in the woods helping our dog warden (top bloke) to trap a little dog. We were just packing up as getting dark when a call came that a local resident had the little thing contained in his garden and owner was on way to collect. :cheer:

• Like 1

Hope little Klaus' infection clears up soon Jazz. Does the harness not look right because of the eye test or because it doesn't fit properly?

Hope you like the zippy new laptop Yantan and it's easy to get used to.

Great that the wee dog was found Owl. Hope he's safely home now.

Nothing exciting to report. Went to see my Dad today. I'm so glad I did bring him up here. The home is great and he's so settled there now and I can visit him 2 or 3 times a week. He was never one for joining in activities but they put musical afternoons on a few days a wee, with singers, fiddlers, choirs and the like, and he really engages with those and sings along to whatever tunes are playing.

• Like 2

I had put the harness on backwards. he got out of it in the vets. luckily lewis grabbed him and put the lead on his collar. i hate harnesses, except mouses, cant get that wrong

he has wet himself twice and been sick twice. klaus not lewis....