UA-12921627-3 Jump to content

November Nearly Christmas

Jazz

Saved by the cybergremlins. Have wasted too much time doing a shopping spree of cheap stuff on a wholesale site but the site would not accept my address and says it does not exist. The house has only been here since 1931. Never mind, I can live without those things. Sometimes the internet is too tempting.

I've bought one pressie so far but it was a signed limited edition book for my brother and if I hadn't got it when it came out I probably couldn't have got it. Everything else can wait for another few weeks. And we've got a bundle of toys for the dogs but to be fair we bought them months ago and took them to France with us in the summer but they had so much else to keep them occupied that we never even opened the box and it came back with us intact, so that's their Christmas sorted. Oh, yes and I paid for my son and daughter in law's stay at a hotel in Vienna next month as an early Christmas pressie. Don't think I've ever been so organised in my life before - I've even got enough wrapping paper and cards left over from last year I don't have to get any of those. I have turned into someone else!

Beautiful autumn day here. Sunny but cold, so got quite a lot done in the garden this afternoon.

Have a lovely evening all xx

I just need to put money in cards for my parents and brother, I will no doubt end up getting a game for Steve along with the other stuff I have for him.

He has said he will still be in arrears with his rent so I have told him to forget my Christmas present, he is better putting the money to that...I have people to buy me presents anyway...he just has me to give him a present