UA-12921627-3 Jump to content

November Nearly Christmas

Jazz

How is your neighbour getting on Marion?? And Ruby too??

I am bloody freezing, was going to walk to the shops to get some wellies as Steve says I need some to leave at his house but it's freezing and I really don't think I would manage to get there and back, will maybe try Thursday as I am getting the bus that day anyway

Neighbour is improving slowly Griff. She is concerned because she keeps getting dizzy spells which is how she came to fall down the stairs in the first place. She has tinnitus and her doctor thinks this is causing the dizziness. We've all been telling her to stop carrying cups of tea etc. up stairs so she has two hands (once her broken arm is better) to grab onto things.

Ruby went back to work yesterday after having 2 weeks off, using her holidays up. She still has enough left over to take every Friday off and have an extra week at Christmas. She still gets pains from time to time and it makes itself noticed when she over does things, so she has learned to take things a little easier. She has been in grand spirits though, fingers crossed as I'd hate for that awful depression she suffered from a few years back to return.

You do right to stay in and leave the trip to the shops until another day. Cold weather can be so debilitating.

Awwwww, hope he slipped peacefully into sleep Jazz

Tell your neighbour to pop a kettle upstairs. I assume they have checked her for low blood pressure and high blood pressure? Pleased to hear Ruby is doing well.

Hoovered, now washing up...how to I stand the excitement lol

Ooooh the weather has changed muchly here. It was frosty when I got up but a nice clear morning. Now it's lashing it down, everything has gone dark and there's a really cold wind blowing. I've had to put the heating on.

Poor little poppet, I hope he had a peaceful journey to the Bridge Jazz.