UA-12921627-3 Jump to content

November Nearly Christmas

Jazz

Thanks for the link blackmagic. I am listening now. I hate fireworks, not just because I have had/have noise phobic dogs but also because I like peace and quiet. My town used to have an organised 5th of November firework display which cut down on the amount of of personal use. However the organisers found that the cost of insurance rose beyond an affordable level and stopped the display 3 or 4 years ago.

I sign every petition and have written several times to my current and past MP's but have basically been brushed off by them.

Hope you got your wellies, Griff.

When I last saw an oncologist, I said cheerfully that my mets in my spine didn't hurt. Oh, they will, was the encouraging reply. He was right...they are. Oh boy, they are. I took the car to do some xmas shopping this morning and I struggled to get round the two shops I managed to get to. If this is a taste of things to come, someone stop the world, I want to get off!

Yantan, I hope Ruby takes time to rest. Even keyhole surgery leaves a lot of things that need to repair themselves, she bound to have pain for a while.

sofa is here, we like it. we meaning dogs who are forced to squeeze on a smaller sofa. all together now .... awwwwwwww

old one is outside in the rain so no going back

workman came about the door handles, hes putting in for new ones. hes given me a number for a man who lays lino. hes coming tomorrow. he has 5 dogs so hes got the job lol

• Like 2

Lots of no pain thoughts to Suzeanna. So sorry you're going through this. Big hugs ((())) xxx

Glad the sofa is a hit Jazz. Most important that the doglets approve.

You'll be glad the wellies are a bit big when the snow comes Griff. They don't seem to have any insulation against freezy cold so thick socks will be a must then.

The storm arrived this afternoon, so wild the ferries were cancelled. Good job I didn't have to go anywhere. On the upside the wind is drawing the fire up and we have a lovely roaring blaze lol

You can get nice thick socks especially for wellies, Griff..Philip got me some last year and they are great, really keep your feet warm.

Thanks for all the sympathy everyone, I've taken some codeine as well as paracetamol and it's got things down to a dull ache rather than feeling as if I'm being stabbed in the back. The wind is really picking up here, hope it doesn't do any damage.

• Like 1