UA-12921627-3 Jump to content

November Nearly Christmas

Jazz

just been to tescos. got £8 off a £40 shop. clearance had bags of complete for 40p so grabbed the 3 that were there

came back, ive won 2 things on the tombola site.

was going to buy handles for the doors, but all said i need something separate. ill have to find someone who knows what they are doing

Well done Jazz.

My pal in Connecticut got a lot of snow yesterday. Her office closed early so they could all get home before the snow got bad. She left about 4.30pm and would have made it home before it got really thick but had to go and pick her granddaughter up. By the time the little one was packed up ready to go a significant amount of snow had fallen. What should have been a 10 minute journey from there back to her own house took her an hour. Her husband left at the normal time, as he works closer to their home, but his 20 minute journey took him an hour-and-half. Their poor son came off far worse though. His normal 1 hour commute turned into a 6-and-a-half hour nightmare. The forecast was for 1 to 3 inches of snow but they got 9 inches. We don't have it so bad here really do we!

The yoga class was helpful and even fun. Mostly stretching and stuff. Loosened up my back and shoulders significantly and I am feeling much more alive than I usually do at nearly 9 pm.

Suzeanna I have tried most things including acupuncture but needed something I can do myself to stop stiffening up again.

• Like 2

Glad you enjoyed the yoga class Owl and fingers crossed it helps your back and shoulders. I wondered if it would give you energy as when I used to do it it had that effect on me.

Well done on the bargains Jazz.

Yantan, I don't think we have it as bad here it's just our inability to cope with a few flurries of snow that make it seem that way. We're just never prepared for anything out of the ordinary, even if it happens year after year lol.