UA-12921627-3 Jump to content

November Nearly Christmas

Jazz

Lol, I thought he was going to hide them away in the back porch area but nope, said he was putting them in the front cupboard which means if that crazy pole goes looking, she will see them and.....I wrote my name in them lol

Ooooooo, very flash a pink patch!

Keep everything crossed, taking the cat to the vet, I would like to escape with no scratches and no bad news

We did not track today as weather too wild for scent and the search team could not get hold of owner for a scent item. Going tomorrow instead. So eventually when rain stopped we wandered off to the reserve and found a birch tree with 2 trunks had fallen across the lane which runs through middle of reserve. It is a council maintained road but they could not deal until tomorrow as other trees down on roads. It has no lights and does get a lot of local traffic including pedal bikes, So very dangerous to have tree across road. Well done to one of our rangers who turned up with a chainsaw and a volunteer and sawed it up and hauled it to the side.

If I had been better organised today I would have got there earlier and maybe had the tree fall on my car. This is a very good reason for being disorganised :)

• Like 1

Aw, good luck little cat, hope the bloods are ok Griff. Does the loony Pole come snooping around Steve's porch? He's not having anything to do with her is he?

Lucky escape Owl and well done to the ranger for clearing the fallen tree.

Oooh, pink eye patch Jazz. Don't you need to go to the doctor though? Ulcer in your eye doesn't sound good.

She turns up at his house Eve, I would hope he isn't having anything to do with her, he answers the phone when I call, she was outside my house again last Thursday...I have no solid proof but I saw a white car, and blondes ginger hair and the person waving at bus drivers

She insists he owes her money...but that was her paying towards rent etc when she lived with him, he can't get her to understand that you can't live in a house for free. As soon as I catch her at mine, she will cop for it...my neighbour has seen the car and is going to get the reg for me.

She turned up last time in the pouring down rain with a 3 year old boy and the only reason she took the lad was because she knew Steve wouldn't make a little boy stay in the rain...she then proceeded to have a blazing row in front of the poor thing