UA-12921627-3 Jump to content

Julys Get It Out There

Jazz

Oh poor you! Have you got headphones, or will that make your headache worse? Will they be there all day?

I had to wash my hair after having it cut and now the backache I thought was improving is back with a vengeance after bending over the bath. I'm not meant to take ibuprofen because they could affect my kidneys but I've taken a couple. We can suffer together across the net!

Suzeanna, they will be there until at least 3pm...now the tw*t at the back is in his back garden playing his bloody saxophone!! I would normally put my iPod on but even on the loudest it doesn't cover the noise

Have you tried a tens machine? I tried one for my knee and it was rubbish, out of sheer desperation I put it on my back... brilliant, within 30mins I could actually walk

We've got the Bissell pet carpet cleaner which we've had for a fair few years now. It's ace. We bought it direct from Bissell online and got a great deal plus they threw in 3 big bottles of shampoo. We've still got half of one left because you don't need much. We got it because George would wee when he had a seizure and it thoroughly cleaned the carpet and neutralised the smell. We only use it about once or twice a year now to clean the carpets plus any spills in between.

Awww, Steve's brother went through dialysis...I know how debilitating it can be...big squishes from the west mids xx

Our rain was pathetic...I would like it to rain here between 11pm and 6am... that suits me & screw everyone else!!

Been on the beer 2 nite with my dad...had a great time with lovely people, sent no nasty texts and been told how beautiful I am...not a bad night all in all xx

• Like 1

We got some decent showers of rain yesterday. It's still overcast but it's gone humid. A good thunderstorm would be good!

Ruby's got her anaesthetic assessment next Friday. She's going to go on her own so I can stay and look after Archie plus it would only mean me sitting waiting for between an hour-and-a-half to two hours for her to come out. I am more than wiling to go with her but she prefers to know Archie is happy and being looked after.

We have had showers overnight and s few short spells of rain for the last week so the ground in nice and damp now and the grass ( and weeds) are growing again.

It is still very warm 23 degrees and so humid it is very uncomfortable.

I've just been hacking back a clematis. I think I have removed three times as much as I have left.

I am now damp all over and everything is sticking to me.

I am going for shower to freshen me up

i cleaned the carpet. you dont need much shampoo, that bottle would last ages. the lady has picked it up. i bought her a new bottle as a thank you.

the exercise bike went on freecycle. the living room looks a lot bigger. waiting for something else to go, but the lady hasn't said when shes coming. I hate that