UA-12921627-3 Jump to content

Julys Get It Out There

Jazz

Jazz you don't need to parboil the taters! If you roast full new potatoes they take about 25/30 minutes, maybe a little longer depending on size. It's about 20/25 mins for taters that you cut into cubes. Anyway you can check them by sticking a skewer, knife tip, fork into them and you need to turn them over half way through. You need a hot oven, around 200c. If you have a gas oven I think that will be gas mark 6.

Remember you only need a light drizzle of oil over them and then season according to your own taste - salt & pepper. Thyme or rosemary or mixed herbs are nice if you like any of them but not necessary.

My mate has just ordered her dog wheels

My brother is heading back to the UK today, I have warned him for a change it's really hot...he will be coming from 32 degrees in China to just a little bit cooler here. He is currently in Shanghai awaiting his flight home..wonder how long he will stay for this time, I think he managed 3weeks last time lol

Thanks folks. Yes it is today for the CAT scan. I am just chilling for an hour or so before we set off for the hospital. We are leaving early to give us plenty of time to get there and park, as we know from experience that parking at the hospital can be a bloody nightmare. Appointment is 2.00pm.