UA-12921627-3 Jump to content

Julys Get It Out There

Jazz

Suzeanna...I get days like that,mine do pass but please, if yours don't go and talk to your Dr, your breast care nurse (if you still have one) or if you are really in the cack...call me lol! Seriously, if you want to vent at someone you "don't know" I am around...you may have to put up with a couple of dogs whinging though

Honestly...you do have my number don't you? I am crap at saying and doing the right thing to be fair...,. can u believe the dss suggested I train to be a councillor...I swear that is the most funny thing I have ever heard.. animals YES people as a whole..NO

Pleased you feel a bit brighter today Suzeanna

Fencers are here....looks great and turns out one of the lads is a very old friend of mine from when I was a kid!! He left home at 16 as he couldn't leave before that and he is now a firefighter!!

• Like 1

I think pain pulls you down especially when it is of the nagging constant sort. With me it manifests itself in a bad temper. I am glad you are feeling a bit better Suzeanna.

I've had to take the handrail off the stairs as two of the three brackets have come loose, leaving behind big crumbly holes in the plaster and brick. I've ordered some filler from Amazon and hope it comes tomorrow. I thought what I'd do is fill the existing holes and then keep the handrail at the same level but move the brackets along so I can drill fresh holes in the wall. Ruby will need something to hang on after her surgery and to be honest I need it especially coming down as I sometimes get a bit dizzy and/or wobbly.

It's still coolish here. I don't think we are above 20C so I am enjoying it whilst I can. I've hoovered the stairs and landings as well as the downstairs. I can't be arsed with housework when it gets too hot.

Still mega hot here. Just managing to keep things watered here. My turn at the reserve tomorrow but heavy rain is forecast tomorrow evening and all Friday.

Baby swift still doing well with friends Dave and Viv, has all flight feathers now and is using wings to get around cage and tail to balance. Should be ready for takeoff soon.

• Like 1