UA-12921627-3 Jump to content

Julys Get It Out There

Jazz

Hope it all goes smoothly, Griff.

Recovered from your hectic day, Owl? This weather is just too hot for me, I don't know how you are managing to get out and do things in it..I pick up in the garden, hang out washing and I'm too hot and my head is banging, no way could I be watering poly tunnels etc. My son is taking my eldest grandson and one of his pals to Thorpe Park tomorrow, I think he's insane! It'll be far too hot to stand in queues for rides, and both boys are very blond and fair skinned.

I hope it all goes well for Kota :flowers:

Archie left us a lovely overnight present :sick02:

It was very warm here early on but then it got all overcast and we've had some rain. It feels less hot and humid now.

Suzeanna, I do a few jobs and I'm all hot, sweaty and headachey.

She's home, gland not removed...he has taken a proper biopsy...not a needle one like before. £568....thank goodness for an overdraft! She is pooping.... everywhere!! The car is covered, the vets wall, my clothes 😂😂 dirty protest

Not nice to be dealing with poop any time but very unwelcome in this heat.

Yes thank you, Jazz, I have recovered from Saturday and not my turn to water again until Thursday.

I don't get on with hot weather at all but my car aircon is fixed and the front room is cool as sun has moved around house by mid morning.

• Like 2

Steve is due back at work next week...if the Dr says he can go back, I am going to be worried sick about him in the his heat...no air con on the buses either. I have said I will have water for him, tip tops orange juice etc

It's raining here and has been for a while. It's not that heavy but because it's not letting up it will do the gardens good. This is week 2 of the religious convention. It turned very overcast with a little rain last week, it's starting this week off with much more. The sun always shines on the righteous eh?

Ruby has booked herself into a Holiday Inn for the night prior to her surgery. She has to be at the Freeman for 7.30am which would mean leaving here at least at 5.00am, taking into account an extra 30 minutes for possible hold-ups, parking and finding our way to the ward. I will take her and come back the same evening to look after The Archibald.