UA-12921627-3 Jump to content

Julys Get It Out There

Jazz

We had rain all day yesterday but warm and dry again today. Set to be in the 30's next week - too hot for me.

Agree that Ruby is right re you being home with Archie. She'd only fret about him being left on his own so one less thing for her to worry about.

What else you getting rid of Jazz?

• Like 1

Lol...deffo not a good idea Jazz.. inflatables and poochies

Garden done, my dad has covered me in fence paint, shoved ice down my shorts... don't ask lol and left me with the manky jobs! But new fence goes in Wednesday

• Like 2

Archie poohed in the house last night! Even though the doors were open so it wasn't like he had to ask to go out. And I stood in it!

It could be an age thing. A friend told me her old dog started doing this and poohed as he walked without seemingly knowing he was doing it. The spread of last night's offering did look like he was doing it as he was walking. He's always been such a clean boy even when he was a puppy and was house trained by the age of 12 weeks.

Ruby enjoyed the birthday tea party and stayed until just before the ceilidh started but she was jiggered when she got back.

It is still grey and overcast here but it is pleasantly cool. Uurrgh don't envy you temps in the 30's Eve. I think we are going to be mid 20's.

Oh dear Yantan.. I guess dogs are like humans...that can happen to us too, unfortunate you stood in it though!!

I think that's us finished now, skip will be going tomorrow hopefully, nothing been put in that shouldn't be

Overcast here but will get very hot if cloud shifts. I am seriously wiped out. Day started at 5.30 and we were out tracking a golden retriever at 9 before it got too hot. Nearly 2 hrs later after tramping through cut cornfields on rock hard and deeply cracked soil we packed in as the goldie had found a way up to a bridge crossing the M62 which we could not negotiate. All fields, farms and small villages the other side, and she is now on the same side as her home. Drove home which took about an hour, then off to do watering at the reserve. Got home hoping for a quiet night, but was busy online and on phone as a dog I am helping with in North London (used to live there and know area) decided to go scavenging at 9 instead of her usual after midnight round. People chased her and a couple of police got out of car and chased! By a miracle she was not killed on North Circular as she kept crossing it. Fortunately she escaped into a park. So I was on phone and chatting online to her search team until well after midnight. I feel rubbish today and am like a zombie.

My dalmatian started pooing in the house when he lost some sensation in his back end.

he didn't seem to realise he needed until he was doing it and then he did it as he walked to the door.

My first dallie had several slipped disc and her back became rigid. She got very weak on her back legs.

She used to poo in her sleep but then she stood at the side of her bed and barked and looked at the bed as if to say 'do something about that'.

Once we cleaned it up she got back in and went to sleep again.

Fortunately, it was quite solid so easy to clean up.

Hot and muggy here again with a slight shower. I managed some time in the garden but was puggled after an hour. I hate this humid weather.

• Like 1

Hot here again. Been working and sitting in the shade most of the day.

Hope the goldie was reunited with her family today Owl.

Sorry to read about Archie Yantan, hope it's a one off.

Popping over to Eastbourne tomorrow to see my dad and sister. Nice thing about being here is being able to do it as a day trip