UA-12921627-3 Jump to content

Julys Get It Out There

Jazz

No cancer!!!!!

Just built my wheelbarrow..no instructions provided but managed anyway

The fence panel left unsecured on the side fence has just blown down

Hahaha Suzeanna, you have to watch the quiet ones!!

We have had about 3spots of rain

We had a lovely bit of rain but unfortunately it came with thunder. Wispa ran out and shouted at Thor to clear off and take his hammer with him or she would have him for supper. So he did, and took the lovely rain away. Hoping he gets his act together and comes back with reinforcements.

I went and watered the polytunnels and battery light went on. So drove straight to garage in Worksop. Alternator has packed in. Came home on bus. Back on bus tomorrow to collect car.

Rather a panic as I was due to collect a dog from an unsuitable situation this evening and take to kennels, but a lovely friend has stepped in to do it for me. Bless her!

• Like 1

My happiness didn't last long! Looked at the claim online, first claim...mass £85 excess, second claim Swelling...£85 excess... royally pee'd off

Awww sorry to hear of your alternator issues owl

It is good news Jazz, she isn't really the sort of dog I could put through any long term treatment

Been there and done that Jazz...hence all are insured at a great cost. Don't mind paying my excesses but it's the same thing she is being treated for so can't figure out why I should pay twice for the same thing, contacting the practice manager first thing to explain how a "mass" suddenly becomes a "swelling" when they took a biopsy of the mass on Monday

Thor came back supported by a few rain gods and Wispa was driven indoors. It was as if someone had turned on a giant tap.

Still humid. 22 outside and 27 here in bedroom with fan on max setting.

The dog I was on way to collect is, thanks to my friend, now safe in kennels and has settled well.

no rain here. its hideous. supposed to be picking things up but no chance of me going out. its going to be hotter today. how the hell can people go abroad just to sit out in this?

glad your cars fixed xxx

love to all

have a safe cool day xxx

We have rain! heavy rain at that! It's still ruddy hot though, but meant to be cooler over the weekend.

I took the quick lazy way out this morning to shape my eyebrows, used Philip's eyebrow trimmer thingy rather than tweezers. It may have been a mistake. Especially as one looks different to the other and I daren't touch them any more!

Great on the result Griff but ouch to the excesses! I hope you get one scratched.

Photos on here of eyebrows Suzeanna or it never happened! I am lucky that my eyebrows are so light coloured you can't see mistakes very easily. I am currently sporting one eyebrow that is heavier than the other but you can only tell by touch.

Owl I hope the alternator repairs/replacement isn't expensive. Good on your friend for stepping up to get the dog away.

I have a pension pot with the local authority and they sent a letter this morning to tell me I can start claiming before my official retirement age - but if I did it now I would have almost a 30% reduction on the amount. It's not worth an awful lot to start with so I think I'll stick it out or at least get a few more years under my belt to reduce the reduction.

Alternator was fearfully expensive, but that is Renault parts for you. New bushes on steering arm were much less so. I thought I might get that sorted at same time. I have now almost got a new car, so much has been replaced this year. Collecting this afternoon.

Thunder and heavy rain at 7 then again at 9.